Any info on this one? SA

my spidey senses make me think i have seen her before somewhere. another website or something.
I thought she looked like Butler Suzy, but I couldn't really be sure. I saw Suzy once and it was pretty dramatic (not the good kind), so I really don't want to see her again.
I thought she looked like Butler Suzy, but I couldn't really be sure. I saw Suzy once and it was pretty dramatic (not the good kind), so I really don't want to see her again. Originally Posted by ok_by_me
Lol at first glance it does look like suzy
That is who I saw and posted in mens lounge.
I've not seen the men's lounge part of this site. I guess I don't have access to it. How was your experience with her, if I may ask?
it does look like her other pictures. that is probably who i was thinking of.
That's definitely Suzy.

Had a few short messages back & forth, then haven't hear from her for 8 days now.
That's how she is. U message hear back then nothing. She's nice but u have to pick her up no incall anymore. If u can get a response and she sticks to the appointment date. That's the hard part. Not being mean but don't get too excited the odds r u won't see her.
By the way if u have a phone number feel free to message me. The old one doesn't work anymore. Thx. I know her....
And you can have her.