SA leads

Anyone got anything solid for a traveling dad? Hotties only please. Been communicating with some that seem promising. Will report if I meet up. Obviously looking for a one time hookup. Feel free to message.
Sorry cant help ya there have not seen any of those
I'd say the first one looks good based off Shat she says in her profile. 3,4 look great but I bet they'd be more allowance/longer term arrangements. This is just a guess. I have no experience with any of them
I'd be interested to know if you get anywhere with Madalynn. I know she's real, and I know others here have seen her. I've been trying to connect with her, on and off, for ages, but have never been able to get on her radar.
I should be seeing bella tonight.
Kirk let us know if the honker is as big in person as the pics
I should be seeing bella tonight. Originally Posted by kirkloves69
she looks super familiar to me (hobby wise) - anyone know if shes a "professional"?
she looks super familiar to me (hobby wise) - anyone know if shes a "professional"? Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Aren’t they all professionals?
Cj the first one quoted me $1000 ppm
Aria the third one won't quote a price but I bowed out at $400 ppm
CJ is a waste of time, rate is insane. Have seen Madylynn, she’s outstanding, but quirky and selective. Bella wasted my time. Aria gave me another insane ppm quote.
They are both on line all day waiting for one longball homerun from some sucker instead of taking the bird in hand offered to them. Leaving lots of.money on the table.
Did see Bella the other night, won't say she wasted my time but was 3 hours late giving me the lame flat tire story. Seems i got a bargain though at 300 ppm, 1000 is insane. She was on sa before, worked in every strip club in Pittsburgh and Miami so yes pretty much a pro yinzer.