Kilts & Kink

Today, I saw a younger man wearing a kilt. I almost started to drool. I just adore kilts on men. I like the traditional ones but I also really like the modern kilts that you can find on Etsy.com, Ebay and well, different Scottish festivals, etc.

When I've gone to weekend BDSM events, I generally see several men wearing kilts. I've seen them in leather and also, a more utilitarian type of look, like a heavy cotton.

Is there a sort of connection between kink and kilts? Is the reason why I see kilts at alternative events because it's more of an alternative type of look?

I just adore kilts. Heck, I would consider offering a discount if a man came to an appointment wearing one. Yeah. They are sexy as hell.

I also think that a man who wears a kilt just exudes confidence!

If I can get this picture to attach, here is a more "utilitarian" (my description) type of kilt from etsy.com Just checked. Of course the picture is just huge!
Attached Images File Type: jpg kilt.jpg (61.6 KB, 358 views)
Here is another kilt. A bit fancier but certainly untraditional. Gentlemen, could you see yourself wearing one of these?
Attached Images File Type: jpg kilt number two.jpg (73.0 KB, 358 views)
I wrote a reply to this based on a search I did about six years ago, but had to delete it in the face of finding this website.

http://www.utkilts.com/?gclid=CKyNqc...FeoWMgodRnoATQ

I had planned a trip to Ireland to get a traditional kilt, tailor made and it was expensive. This site has some non-traditional ones for a very reasonable cost.

Well Elisabeth, I'll have to reconsider this. Wonder if you can wear a kilt with suspenders?

This site is for more traditional kilts that are custom made and consequently more expensive.

http://www.usakilts.com/?gclid=CLXHj...FcgWMgod6koAuQ

Hope you have a kilt knocking at your door soon...
What do you ware under a kilt?
Usually men are commando, but it's one of those mysteries you hope that a lady will want to solve in a hands on fashion.
The connection probably comes from an overlap of BDSMers and SCA/Ren Faire type folks.
i own a couple kilts, a traditional green plaid one i picked up in Scotland, and a cargo kilt i got from http://www.utilikilts.com/

i <3 them. it also helps that i'm part Scottish.
What do you ware under a kilt? Originally Posted by lgbsfu
nothing at all!

{the guys who wear them on Bourbon Street in New Orleans wear nothing under theirs...I always check...lol}
Here is another kilt. A bit fancier but certainly untraditional. Gentlemen, could you see yourself wearing one of these? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'd wear it daily if it made my torso look that good

yes, for the right occasion/event - no problem.
But what shoes? Hmmm - black leathe flip-flops?
I'd wear one, in fact I have been looking about a week. I want a cheap one at first because I am not sure I would wear it much.
I've worn one out before, girls love it, being an ex-pat and having an accent doesn't hurt.. and you never wear anything underneath
Kilt is one thing, but playing a bagpipe during a blow job would be quite another.
I'd wear one, in fact I have been looking about a week. I want a cheap one at first because I am not sure I would wear it much. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
etsy.com is a great place to search for one. They have all types and styles.
I've worn one out before, girls love it, being an ex-pat and having an accent doesn't hurt.. and you never wear anything underneath Originally Posted by makingfriends
This is sexy just thinking about it. And that's what I was telling a friend last night.

If a man would wear a kilt, I'm thinking that he would get a lot of positive attention from women.

Am I wrong?
This is sexy just thinking about it. And that's what I was telling a friend last night.

If a man would wear a kilt, I'm thinking that he would get a lot of positive attention from women.

Am I wrong? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
yep you get a lot of attention, I know some Scottish lads who use it as part of their being on the pull (hunting for girls) on a regular basis as girls approach them instead of them having to do the work