Kilts & Kink

i have a funny and real kilt picture, perhaps its findable on the internet, it may be that it doesnt fit what is acceptable to post here, so i am not

i call it the loch ness monster

would sent to to whoever wishes
I have a KIlt!!! I belong to an Irsh Marching club. Go to Sportkilt.com.
A friend of mine in OK had a fantasy of a man in a kilt. I made her fantasey come true. Oh what a night!!!
mmm Cajun...do you march in the st paddys parade in Nola every year???
yep you get a lot of attention, I know some Scottish lads who use it as part of their being on the pull (hunting for girls) on a regular basis as girls approach them instead of them having to do the work Originally Posted by makingfriends
I have told several males that if they just wore a kilt, they would get laid a lot more frequently.

I'm glad that you've confirmed this is true!!!

Elisabeth
I have a KIlt!!! I belong to an Irsh Marching club. Go to Sportkilt.com.
A friend of mine in OK had a fantasy of a man in a kilt. I made her fantasey come true. Oh what a night!!! Originally Posted by Cajunman
Oh wow. I'm going to look at that site NOW.

Always,
Elisabeth
i have 3 kilts... i wear them at ren fests. havent gone out in normal everday wear with them yet...
i have 3 kilts... i wear them at ren fests. havent gone out in normal everday wear with them yet... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Bet you would get a lot of attention if you did. Some of it might not be super great but the part that is good attention, really good attention ... would be fantastic, don't you think?

I wonder if men who wear kilts get laid more frequently? Maybe it's a Scots thing, too.

EW
Yup...St. Andrews Society of New York State meets annually (this will be our 257th gala) and I've worn the family colors (and kilt) when I've attended. Gentlemen keep thier legs together while seated!
I attend an annual golf event where my foursome don kilts. It requires a certain amount of decorum when placing one's ball on the tee.
Bet you would get a lot of attention if you did. Some of it might not be super great but the part that is good attention, really good attention ... would be fantastic, don't you think?

I wonder if men who wear kilts get laid more frequently? Maybe it's a Scots thing, too.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
wearing a kilt to a ren faire = lots of attention from women,usually one wearing tight corsets and very interested in having a good time........... its why i started going to them in the first place
i have 3 kilts... i wear them at ren fests. havent gone out in normal everday wear with them yet... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Likewise. I have only worn mine to swinger clubs. The ladies love it. They line up to check and see if I'm commando under it. Makes it easy for a quick, public bj or fs!
Likewise. I have only worn mine to swinger clubs. The ladies love it. They line up to check and see if I'm commando under it. Makes it easy for a quick, public bj or fs! Originally Posted by buscadora mamada
IF a man would have the guts to wear a kilt in public, the women would swoon, I know. You might get some looks, but you would also get a lot of positive attention.

Always,
Elisabeth
IF a man would have the guts to wear a kilt in public, the women would swoon, I know. You might get some looks, but you would also get a lot of positive attention.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well I'm going to try it now! Thanks for the encouragement.