Just a new article to make SO's hyper aware

We have lots of posts that give tips on how to hobby discreetly but this is just one more article out today that seems to put spouses/SO's on alert!

Move the first DOT (glo.msn) to access the MSN site and read the story and the tips:

http://gl.omsn.com/relationships/10-ways-to-tell-hes-cheating-7276.gallery?gt1=36010#!stackS tate=0__%2Frelationships%2F10-ways-to-tell-hes-cheating-7276.gallery

Thanks to all the past contributors who have brought these things to our attention! This is just a 10-point set of tips presented online that you may want to read in case you have a curious SO.

Hobby safe. Be discreet. Don't forget the habits that have protected you so far and always be ready to add new precautions to your routine method of covering your tracks and those left by others.

One extra question - do you have a hobby buddy who might be seen as someone who could have both needed and legitimate access to your computer and other data storage devices?

If not, it might be a good idea to have one and to set up a way for him to access certain encrypted, password protected files remotely but with a safeguard that wouldn't allow indiscriminate or unapproved access.

Start a small "business" with a hobby buddy even if it is a charitable non-profit that donates clothes to Goodwill. He will then have legitimate access to help cover your tracks while you recuperate.

Get together with him and plan ways to make sure your activities are fully encrypted and made inaccessible from normal snooping.

Even if you're not tech-savvy, at least use separate devices for hobby activities and - partially LOL - invest in a giant electro-magnet that a buddy might be able to use to destroy all digital information.

It might be helpful if you were injured, incapacitated or died unexpectedly.

Tech-savvy tips are welcomed.

Many say, "If I'm gone, I wouldn't care." While that might be true for some, almost all of us could be hurt by unwanted exposure while injured or incapacitated. For those, like me, who care about the effect on family and friends, I think it is worth the trouble and the slight concurrent risk to avoid something that is going to be eventually inevitable for all of us except for Stephen Wright who intends to live forever. (His last progress report? - So far, so good!)
seems to me these editors and columnists ought to focus on satisfying one another before going to the cheating articles. many dip because of something that started at home.....and then the others....well....lets face it....happy hour special.
Link does not work.
Can somebody just copy and paste the actual article in a reply. I can't access it either......
You need to move the period as indicated in the post and then the link will work
You need to move the period as indicated in the post and then the link will work Originally Posted by jughead1171
Too much work