Assuming &quessing

its real sad when certain folks on this site including a few higher ups ,are against me claiming im LPC WELL your all wrong ...how can any1 convict a person for your own self LOATHING@@@!!,I REAlly dont care what u think,as the great TUPAC SHAKUR "USE TO SAY .., "ME AGAINST THE WORLD".YUP YUP,VERY UPPER UPPER NORTH AREA,PEACE TO ALL,&P.S,MIND YOUR BUISNESS BECAUSE NONE OF U R.PERFECT&U KNOW WHO ALL OF U KNOW WHO U.R.,2MANY TO NAME
&responding to this all u doing is pointing yourselfs out ,so thank u in advance,YUP YUP
LPC was the goat NORTH NORTH
You should be more like LPC
I don't even know what that "statement" is saying!
LPC was the goat NORTH NORTH Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
i hear thanks BK,UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA YUP,YUP,LMAO
ddot, lpc, blakeslee, all the same all annoying and irritating
ddot, lpc, blakeslee, all the same all annoying and irritating Originally Posted by luckyman1
upper,upper north area
LPC IS THE GOAT WISH I COULD MEET THE GREATEST HIS PRESENCE IS STILL FELT BECAUSE FOLKS STILLKEEP HIS SPIRIT ALIVE ,YUP YUP
LPC IS THE GOAT WISH I COULD MEET THE GREATEST HIS PRESENCE IS STILL FELT BECAUSE FOLKS STILLKEEP HIS SPIRIT ALIVE ,YUP YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
NORTH NORTH in FULL EFFECT
ddot, lpc, blakeslee, all the same all annoying and irritating Originally Posted by luckyman1
Yeap! All the same! Or just use the initials D.N. to identify him!
Rap is garbage music!!!!!
Upper,upper,north area&TRUMPS A RACISTS &GARBAGE YUP,YUP
Trump has nothing to do with your multiple personalities. And to be clear, he is still your president. So if you want change, vote for change. It is your right. But if you want help, North Warren state mental hospital is accepting multiple personality schizophrenic patients such as what you display with your posts of incoherent non sense. Yes, north north Warren. Get help. You really need it.
Trump has nothing to do with your multiple personalities. And to be clear, he is still your president. So if you want change, vote for change. It is your right. But if you want help, North Warren state mental hospital is accepting multiple personality schizophrenic patients such as what you display with your posts of incoherent non sense. Yes, north north Warren. Get help. You really need it. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
trump is trash ,a facists hitler type BIDEN &THE 1ST BLACK WOMAN VICE IS COMING ,SO DIGEST THAT,UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA ,YUP,YUP,WE RULE