No box of chocolates

But I have something even better to eat!

If you want to help fill each other up, with delectables, lmk. I could eat right about now! Lol

I have chocolate covered strawberries and plenty of other treats! Sharing is caring, ya know!

Or we could always meet at a bar/restaurant if you'd like to save those sweets and dessert for later. Whatever's clever!

I just want to enjoy my valentines Day in Dallas, getting stuffed with deliciousness.

I'm trying to have a day as edible and sweet as these gummies I've been snacking on!

What about you?

Hope everyone is enjoying their valentine's , candy and more!

#FeedMe
#StuffMyFace
#TisThaSeason
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2023, 07:12 PM
I like stuffing all 3 holes
what's with the fucking cashapp deposits
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2023, 03:16 PM
what's with the fucking cashapp deposits Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
It's a form of begging, just like birthday month that some hookers run for months, they're as bad as the bums on the streets begging for $ from everyone
Lol it's really sad that you follow me around this site just to talk shit. If you don't like how I screen or what I require for certain sessions/individuals, cool, move on. But NOOOO, you're still upset because you reached out to me during the first week of DECEMBER, and I wouldn't see you because you didn't pass my screening process.

I THEN blocked you shortly afterwards. But here YOU are almost THREE months later, following my posts just so you can ANTAGONIZE ME and hope that you can get a slew of trolls to join in on your sad pathetic attempt of what exactly,.....?!?..... shaming me for my screening process and trying to incite some drama because I won't change my business and how I run it for YOU?!?

That's wild for real.

Those who are serious about seeing me, actually do. They don't half ass through screening. They fill the form out in it's entirety, I text them, we lock in a time and BOOM we're good to go. Super simple.

THEN you have the timewasters, the ones with alerts and those guys who don't have any intention on actually booking.

Don't forget those guys who refuse to review a providers site to do some research on what that certain provider requires for screening as well as what services she offers and whatnot.

All of that PLUS more is clearly detailed on my site, as well as most other sites that I have profiles on. It's not a secret nor is it begging. I didn't realize screening and deposits equate to begging. But anyone judging from your responses across this board can tell how intelligent you are, I'm sure.

But I can see you two absolutely CRAVE my attention. I mean it's VERY apparent.

Unfortunately I wouldn't see either of you. I mean just look at how you approach people here. Here I was minding my business and posting a lighthearted Valentine's post and you two come over to derail things and start shit. And if me not wanting to see you or anyone that agrees with your views bothers you so much, please seek help and try talking to a therapist about it perhaps, because I don't get paid enough to spend time responding to trolls who apparently have difficulty with reading, comprehension and rejection.

I truly wish I could charge my haters a fee for everytime my name was brought up in hopes of a invoking a response from me. I'd be paid for real !!! LOL

But alas, I save all of the good action for my amazing clientele. For them, I do the most. I have literally drove ALL over Texas and the country, for some who were well over 5 hours away, dozens of times, just to cater to them and their needs. These guys had no issues with handling screening nor deposits.

Y'all seem to think that you can influence and pass off your views and toxic thinking on these boards to other hobbyists, in hopes of manipulating and pushing/bullying providers into lowering their prices, not asking for screening/deposits, as well as wanting us to conform to your views on how we should run out business.

Sorry to disappoint but unfortunately I'm not new here, nor am I easily swayed.

And just FYI, the whole "not wanting to screen" attitude is exactly how some hobbyist end up caught up and making the news. But you do you babe.

The real gentlemen who are actually seeing and enjoying me and the rest of these providers don't give 2 fucks about what you two, nor any of these other guys on the board have to say. They are NOT here for YOU. Which is why they don't post, engage with y'all, nor leave reviews .They also don't live on the board constantly commenting and revealing to everyone just how miserable they are.

Those gentlemen are usually either busy making money or enjoying the honey's. As much as you're on here though, I highly doubt you're achieving either.

Like I've stated before it's truly pathetic how you trolls will attack a provider for simply posting on this site, which we are encouraged to do, to make our presence known. Here I was just trying to offer and obtain nourishment on Valentine's Day but instead I end up getting attacked and shamed for it It's almost as if you dont want ANY female presence here, at good ol ECCIE. But hey, BLM, you can like what you like I suppose, I'm not here to judge you for your preferences. I CAN see how that kind of personality and attitude could keep BOTH the men and the women away though. We all know misery loves company, doesn't it?! And people who aren't getting any, usually try to make sure everyone else around them isn't either. It's so sad really. I'm literally sitting here smh at you guys who aren't getting any women, who then try to influence other men on what they should be doing, or not doing, to get the ladies. But really it just prevents those guys from getting any, because those same guys then try to push that toxic BS onto us women, which in turn pushes us away. Then those said guys get angry and incel-ious it seems, and they then begin to start hating and attacking women....such a sad vicious cycle honestly.

Anywho, I have a client I have to get ready for, but irregardless, it's nice to know, and see, that I'm still on your mind babe.

Just imagine if I did actually decide to see you, you'd be fucking ADDICTED!!!
Lol, she bodied him.

Good read!
Damn… she gave it to y’all with no Vaseline….
Lol it's really sad that you follow me around this site just to talk shit. If you don't like how I screen or what I require for certain sessions/individuals, cool, move on. But NOOOO, you're still upset because you reached out to me during the first week of DECEMBER, and I wouldn't see you because you didn't pass my screening process.

I THEN blocked you shortly afterwards. But here YOU are almost THREE months later, following my posts just so you can ANTAGONIZE ME and hope that you can get a slew of trolls to join in on your sad pathetic attempt of what exactly,.....?!?..... shaming me for my screening process and trying to incite some drama because I won't change my business and how I run it for YOU?!?

That's wild for real.

Those who are serious about seeing me, actually do. They don't half ass through screening. They fill the form out in it's entirety, I text them, we lock in a time and BOOM we're good to go. Super simple.

THEN you have the timewasters, the ones with alerts and those guys who don't have any intention on actually booking.

Don't forget those guys who refuse to review a providers site to do some research on what that certain provider requires for screening as well as what services she offers and whatnot.

All of that PLUS more is clearly detailed on my site, as well as most other sites that I have profiles on. It's not a secret nor is it begging. I didn't realize screening and deposits equate to begging. But anyone judging from your responses across this board can tell how intelligent you are, I'm sure.

Unfortunately I wouldn't see either of you. I mean just look at how you approach people here. Here I was minding my business and posting a lighthearted Valentine's post and you two come over to derail things and start shit. And if me not wanting to see you or anyone that agrees with your views bothers you so much, please seek help and try talking to a therapist about it perhaps, because I don't get paid enough to spend time responding to trolls who apparently have difficulty with reading, comprehension and rejection.

I truly wish I could charge my haters a fee for everytime my name was brought up in hopes of a invoking a response from me. I'd be paid for real !!! LOL

But alas, I save all of the good action for my amazing clientele. For them, I do the most. I have literally drove ALL over Texas and the country, for some who were well over 5 hours away, dozens of times, just to cater to them and their needs. These guys had no issues with handling screening nor deposits.

Y'all seem to think that you can influence and pass off your views and toxic thinking on these boards to other hobbyists, in hopes of manipulating and pushing/bullying providers into lowering their prices, not asking for screening/deposits, as well as wanting us to conform to your views on how we should run out business.

And just FYI, the whole "not wanting to screen" attitude is exactly how some hobbyist end up caught up and making the news. But you do you babe.

The real gentlemen who are actually seeing and enjoying me and the rest of these providers don't give 2 fucks about what you two, nor any of these other guys on the board have to say. They are NOT here for YOU. Which is why they don't post, engage with y'all, nor leave reviews .They also don't live on the board constantly commenting and revealing to everyone just how miserable they are.

Those gentlemen are usually either busy making money or enjoying the honey's. As much as you're on here though, I highly doubt you're achieving either.

Like I've stated before it's truly pathetic how you trolls will attack a provider for simply posting on this site, which we are encouraged to do, to make our presence known. Here I was just trying to offer and obtain nourishment on Valentine's Day but instead I end up getting attacked and shamed for it It's almost as if you dont want ANY female presence here, at good ol ECCIE. But hey, BLM, you can like what you like I suppose, I'm not here to judge you for your preferences. I CAN see how that kind of personality and attitude could keep BOTH the men and the women away though. We all know misery loves company, doesn't it?! And people who aren't getting any, usually try to make sure everyone else around them isn't either. It's so sad really. I'm literally sitting here smh at you guys who aren't getting any women, who then try to influence other men on what they should be doing, or not doing, to get the ladies. But really it just prevents those guys from getting any, because those same guys then try to push that toxic BS onto us women, which in turn pushes us away. Then those said guys get angry and incel-ious it seems, and they then begin to start hating and attacking women....such a sad vicious cycle honestly.

Anywho, I have a client I have to get ready for, but irregardless, it's nice to know, and see, that I'm still on your mind babe.

Just imagine if I did actually decide to see you, you'd be fucking ADDICTED!!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
You go girl ... Let them give you all the Attention they can, not even in your playing filed at all..
just want's to brainwash members !!
Lol, she bodied him.

Good read! Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
More like fried his ass lol

That's wild for real.

Just imagine if I did actually decide to see you, you'd be fucking ADDICTED!!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Great post! Love it!!
I so remember the "chat days" alot of shit stirrers
no longer "chat" but still shit stirrers
it's obvious certain members just sit on here all day long waiting to post
seems simple if you don't care for what a provider post
instead of responding with negativity just move on-
I so remember the "chat days" alot of shit stirrers
no longer "chat" but still shit stirrers
it's obvious certain members just sit on here all day long waiting to post
seems simple if you don't care for what a provider post
instead of responding with negativity just move on- Originally Posted by cupcak

Kind of funny that BLM has not chimed in on this thread once he had his ass roasted and served on a platter