Surreal

Life on this board is well,

. . . really surreal.

People create personas and begin conversations like real people, but they're really not.

When people forget that, they become angry at something one of these phantoms said and it starts an argument.

In fact, many, many needless arguments, insults and profanity ad nauseam.

. . . Time to wake up, folks!

+1000

Thank you for finally putting this out there. It is 1998 and we need to wake up to the realities of these inner tubes!
Life on this board is well,

. . . really surreal.

People create personas and begin conversations like real people, but they're really not.

When people forget that, they become angry at something one of these phantoms said and it starts an argument.

In fact, many, many needless arguments, insults and profanity ad nauseam.

. . . Time to wake up, folks!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Man, I tell you FG. You do have your flashes of brilliance. When you're not busy being a phantom yourself.

I've always been a straight shooter, and have never had the time to antagonize any situation, let alone an online fictional one that has nothing to do with me. But I will admit to letting the antagonizers ruffle my feathers a time or two. I had to step back and assess the situation, and I'm always catching it late. Now when I see them, I don't even respond.

I'm glad you said this.
This thread desperately needs taint.
Anyone who actually gets his or her feelings hurt off of a hooker board is really pathetic. Its an online board, get over it. I would hope that this is my alternate ego typing cuz if it aint Im in real trouble. I like to mess with people, nothing personal to them. Shoot a few assholes down, haha, its just fun. Not like I care nor should they. Weak minded take it to heart.

Odd FG, I was just thinking this morning how dumb this(hooker board) is. How funny...we are now thinking alike. I saw your thread and said "YAY, let me go harass him" and now I have to agree with you.

YOU SUCK!
Anyone who actually gets his or her feelings hurt off of a hooker board is really pathetic. Its an online board, get over it. I would hope that this is my alternate ego typing cuz if it aint Im in real trouble. I like to mess with people, nothing personal to them. Shoot a few assholes down, haha, its just fun. Not like I care nor should they. Weak minded take it to heart.

Odd FG, I was just thinking this morning how dumb this(hooker board) is. How funny...we are now thinking alike. I saw your thread and said "YAY, let me go harass him" and now I have to agree with you.

YOU SUCK! Originally Posted by kymberlane
Can we all just gather around Kymbers breast and sing campfire songs?
Yes, I've got your number girl and let me say this about that . .

. . Yo' Mama!

YOU SUCK! Originally Posted by kymberlane
I can guarantee you FG my momma never sucked anything lmao.

Beezdat what song would you sing?
I could sing any song, it's gathering around the bosom that would really bring the team together.
You probably couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, beez.

. . . You just want to haul those melons away in a wheel barrow!

Funny how this thread turned into being about my boobs
I'm only guessing here, but I bet singing Kumbaya on your nipples would feel really good.

Just a guess.
Ahh, so now the truth comes out!

What else do you want to get off your chest, girl?

Stay tuned for the show, folks!

. . . There might be kissing involved!