ECCIE Page Display Change?

help! the look of my ECCIE page has changed, the lettering is more gray than black (both when I view the page, and when I type), the log in has the password horizontal, rather than below the username, as before. no other web sites are affected, so I know something messed up here.. I hate the layout!

I don't know if I accidentally hit a wrong button, or if the page is changed for good.. everything looked fine an hour ago!

and I have to click on "quick links" to see pm's, unlike before!

did I somehow get the mobile ECCIE, without wanting or realizing?
It's all white to me with small font (at 100% default).

I have to change it to 125% to read it.

There is no option to pick a theme or color background?

Other forums I go to that use vBulletin always give you an option to pick 2-3 different themes or color background.
Themes are in the bottom left hand corner. I do wish they had dark background options though.
I also see the change. Seems like the font is different. Also the review number does not have a underline any more.
You can hover over the review number and it is hyperlinked. Same with other things that were clickable. They still are.. just hover over them.
Wanna make the background darker? If you use firefox (and maybe it works with Chrome also) there is an add-on called Screen Dimmer. You can make the background darker or lighter. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...screen-dimmer/
still need help.. I hate this look.. I logged out, restarted, no change.. looks like an old DOS program.. I'm in Microsoft edge, same as always.

looked fine just 2 hours ago!
the site looks like it's in "conservation" mode.. like it's on "low power".. like the amount of digital information is overwhelming my system, and safeguards automatically triggered.

if so, I don't know how it got to that.. never had a problem before.
I'm wearing my sunglasses and it's still bright! LMAO!
the site looks like it's in "conservation" mode.. like it's on "low power".. like the amount of digital information is overwhelming my system, and safeguards automatically triggered.

if so, I don't know how it got to that.. never had a problem before. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ahhhhhhhhh!

It's the second coming..
I would take bright over what I have.. a dull gray, no black, bold colors like before.. I really feel like I'm in "low power" mode.. wish I could get the Hell out of it!

the top right hand corner has my user name, and an arrow beside it that I have to click, to get a drop down menu where pm's, etc., are located.. used to be pm notifications showed under my user name.. surely someone has an idea of how to change this crap?
I'm meltingggggggggg, I'mmmmmmm Mellltttinngggggggg
I just tried to get on the site with my tablet. There simply is no place to enter username and password. The location in the banner where it usually is is simply empty on my tablet. Ithe works fine on my phone but I'd prefer a larger screen when away from my PC...
Have to use mobile site way to go time to fire the IT guy.