The Purge is Near!!

As a result at the current Nationwide pandemic I will no longer be seeing any clientele and I advise each and every one of you to do the same as well. I wish all of you the best of luck keeping yourself and your family safe from this virus. I look forward to the future where this widespread virus is no longer a threat to humanity and we can resume our lives as normal again.

Much love,
Vivian
Unless you have an underlying health issue which raises the threat, or unless you are making regular contact with someone who does, you really have little to fear from this virus.

In fact, the UK and other nations are adopting a strategy where only those at risk quarantine while the young and healthy do not. This is to build "herd immunity" wherein those least likely to be adversely affected catch it relatively quickly and build immunity. This way, those who are vulnerable will be at less risk when in contact with the general population.
Saw something while ago where a child caught it and died. Not a bad idea to stay away from other people until it passes.
Wonder what Michael Savage is saying about it? I miss hearing him on the radio. Kind of makes me wonder when the highest rated talk show host is removed from the air and has to start some internet show. His father used to take him on walks through the dirtiest areas of NYC, to expose him to various things to build up his immunity. Michael still thinks it was a good idea, and this after he has accumulated several PhDs. He traveled the world for pharmaceutical companies studying plants used as medicine in "primitive" parts of the world.
  • BK
  • 03-20-2020, 10:47 PM
Wonder what Michael Savage is saying about it? I miss hearing him on the radio. Kind of makes me wonder when the highest rated talk show host is removed from the air and has to start some internet show. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
If you are having issues finding and listening to him. You have a bigger issue to deal with. You obviously have internet, since you post here. He ain't hard to find for those that want to find him.
If you are having issues finding and listening to him. You have a bigger issue to deal with. You obviously have internet, since you post here. He ain't hard to find for those that want to find him. Originally Posted by BK
Actually, I don't have internet at home, and probably will never choose to do so. You might notice my presence here is often a week or more apart.
will have to wait for stimlus check anyway Take care
will have to wait for stimlus check anyway Take care Originally Posted by ddepthroatme
Shit, y'all are getting a check!?. Once again, I'm getting screwed. No, I'm not rich, just over the fucking threshold from last years tax numbers. Oh, and I'm getting laid off. So, yeah
Shit, y'all are getting a check!?. Once again, I'm getting screwed. No, I'm not rich, just over the fucking threshold from last years tax numbers. Oh, and I'm getting laid off. So, yeah Originally Posted by aloysius.x
That’s sucks balls aloysius. Sorry man
Yeah I can’t get no check either which sucks! Lol
This is hard time for all of us! But stay positive an we will get through this!
I had it . Got over it . Was a nasty cold bronchitis strep type thing. Took 3 weeks. Doc didnt know what it was in November of last year. But everyone i was around got it and got o er it.
Yes It's already been through NW Arkansas
I feel like it is safe to say that we can relax a little. The Purge unfortunately is not near after all. We can resume out normal lives again.
I am sooooooooo ready to get back to normal business...I am healthy & have been...but been stir crazy and am soooooo ready to rock & roll!!
I am ready for it to be over but it's not over yet but just be safe
I had it . Got over it . Was a nasty cold bronchitis strep type thing. Took 3 weeks. Doc didnt know what it was in November of last year. But everyone i was around got it and got o er it. Originally Posted by j912x2
Where were you to get it in November? Maybe I read that wrong. It was first reported by China in December and the first reported case in the US was in January.