Excuses to get out to play?

Just wondering what types of excuses folks are using to get out of the house in order to play given the current circumstances. I see some reviews showing play is happening. Or has play for those with SO pretty much dried up?

Just curious.
I'm lucky. SO works out of the house and I'm working in. Does limit my availabilities though because my evening excuses have dried up. It's definitely going to be a money saver for me though as the opportunities aren't as numerous.

There's actually a thread about this very thing on the Iowa board. Probably several others as well.
I'm so ready for this crap to be done and over! My So is working from home and I haven't been able to come up with any reasons to get out and play! All I can say is "I'm saving up for that overnight threesome I've been dreaming of"!!
Just say you’re going to Home Depot to get some gardening supplies
You’ve became essential lol
we are very essential...to your health and sanity..lol
I am thinking of a roadtrip that way...even if its just to view some scenery..I am stir crazy!

I had a guy come see my yesterday..he told his wife he had to o see if the fish were biting at the lake...so he came in his "fishing overalls and rubber boots"..lol
You’ve became essential lol Originally Posted by SweetlyBlended80
That’s not half bad. I might actually be able to make that one (or similar) work a couple of times.
In my case, I'm single...so, the only excuse I need to make is justifying the expense after taking a 12.5% "temporary" pay reduction while the madness persists.
That’s not half bad. I might actually be able to make that one (or similar) work a couple of times. Originally Posted by Ruston
Looks like I may have to go into the office for a few hours this week. Maybe I can get something set up. IF anybody is still taking appts.