URL / Website: -
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: My townhouse on the eastern shore Christina is in Montgomery
Activities: BBBJ,DFK,LFK,DATY,MISH,K9,CG,R CG
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with blonde highlights. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: WOW!!!! Cute 5’5” 120 lbs nice tan all over nice small b Cupid responsive nipples. Mesmerizing blue eyes. An ass to die for. Bare below and beautiful. Shy at first but warms up fast. First review for me so be kind. I’ve seen this hottie a few times. I can share a pic if you’re interested.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, seems like this one was a ton of fun.
Dang, Nice review. I might have to give this one a try. DrPopsicle would you mind sending me a pic?
I'm having trouble trying to attach a picture in the private messages so if you want a pic of Christina please include an email or phone #. If someone can tell me how to add them to the private message that would be good
I thought she’s in Montgomery, but you posted a Mobile area code phone number for her. Was that a mistake or is that her number?
She is in Montgomery that’s her number in the ad.
I received 35 messages about this hottie and no one else has seen her yet?
I have communicated with her. Trying to work out a time I can get to the gump.
Hard to firm up appt with her. I couldn’t make yesterday and now she just cancelled today. It’s understandably difficult for these young MILFs to Juggle everything. Remembering that Good things come to those who wait.
Sorry to hear that. She is definitely worth the time and effort... it took me 3 tries to finally get something setup but after the initial issues it has been easy.
I do not know how it is going to work out, but immediately after reading DRP's review, I called her and

she was in Montgomery. She quickly volunteered to come to Mobile next Wednesday. Only catch was she had to be back in Mtgy by 5:30 to pickup her kids. Good luck if your are interested.
This is the Christina on seeking.com right? If so, a couple of her pictures look cute.

It seems odd she would make a day trip from Prattville to Mobile just for a meet up.
This is the Christina on seeking.com right? If so, a couple of her pictures look cute.

It seems odd she would make a day trip from Prattville to Mobile just for a meet up. Originally Posted by TideLWave
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by la_south
https://www.seeking.com/member/ffabb...5-a43764d0e0bf

I'm asking if this is her -- not saying it's her.
Yes that is her...