Encounter: Oops, I did it again

Date: 08/19/20
Name: Riley, Olivia, or Marinda, take your choice ...
Phone: (251) 861-1106
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...n/361153291627
City: Saraland
State: Alabama
Address: -
Activities: Bbbjcimnqns
Hair Length and Color: Hard to tell about the length, she had it up in a bun , definitely brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, very thin. She has smaller breasts,but her nipples were definitely hard as hell . She is definitely the spinner type.
Recommendation: Fucking hell yes
Nice! Well done!
You ought to try it if you are intown, she gives good head
I don’t really care, but why is this review still under moderation?
It’s the donation thing, isn’t it... my bad guys, I had no intention of doing anything wrong, I was just trying to provide pertinent information
Damn, nice
Where Did come from, mobile has been dry
She’s been posting on stg but from what I remember she was involved in a lot of setups of taking the money and a guy busting in and sending them. Surprised this went well.
That’s all true, I know she has been posting as Riley on stg with a number ending with 9114, she has definitely had some “”scam reviews”. As I said, I had absolutely no difficulty with her in two different encounters... maybe outcall to me was the difference, idk
I tried setting up an appointment on a day she had posted an ad on STG, but never got a reply.
STG is a scary place to me. Too many fake ads. This place is rather dead so I just keep a nice account at a nearby place of deposit.
I had a couple handful of good experiences with her months ago. I also did outcall though. I will admit the first couple times she tried asking if she could take the money to a “friend” in the car waiting for her and I was insisting that no you can’t and you can just wait until afterwards. After a few times of that she stopped asking and we did what needed to be done. I will say that she definitely gives good head.
Date: 08/19/20
Name: Riley, Olivia, or Marinda, take your choice ...
Phone: (251) 861-1106
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...n/361153291627
City: Saraland
State: Alabama
Address: -
Activities: Bbbjcimnqns
Hair Length and Color: Hard to tell about the length, she had it up in a bun , definitely brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, very thin. She has smaller breasts,but her nipples were definitely hard as hell . She is definitely the spinner type.
Recommendation: Fucking hell yes Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
She is using a different name and number, I didn’t know it was her until I saw her. I exclusively do outcalls to me, I feel pretty confident that I can take care of myself in my own room... I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night , but to answer your question, yes, I did .