URL / Website: http://mobile.skipthegames.com/femal...i/543961696571
City: Foley
State: Alabama
Address: Magnolia Springs/West Foley
Activities: BBBJ cut short
Hair Length and Color: Just below shoulders and dark brown/black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'3 115lbs. Petite. Possible usage addiction.
Recommendation: No
Got ripped off for half of the donation.
Showed up at her incall on West *** rd. Had set up a 30 minute visit. She said she was embarrassed about the inside condition and asked if we could do a car visit. I agreed. Drove around and parked behind her mobile home. After a little hesitation on her part to perform she got to work. All seamed good. About 3 minutes in there was 3 gun shots from the front of the house. I asked what the hell was happening and she said could be her babies daddy. Didn't seamed very worried. I asked if we could go finish elsewhere. She said no just pay her half and she would get out. After a brief discussion about not being very long and not much happening I said fine just make sure I don't get shot. Gave her some $ and she got out. I quickly left and highly recommend everyone stay away.
Hey Jballin, I am sorry this happened to you but thanks for taking one for the team. I was looking at her profile Monday night and considering a visit!
Don't waste your time this chick is Staff Edit - Biomed1 and will rob you. She also is a good candidate for Staff Edit - Biomed1.
I had a mid day encounter with her 4 months ago, FS in her trailer. Staff Edit - Biomed1 No sheetrock on walls, clothes and tools all over. Washed JR off twice in sink (lava soap!!) even after covered. We just cant get a decent provider in Foley. Want to try Kori later today, will update for foley Hobbyist.
Good luck getting in touch with Kori i have been trying for over a week.