who else......?

Okay, I know that this is a bit like picking the fly crap out of the pepper, but am I the only one to get just a bit miffed when a provider posts a special and then fails to referance any kind of number at all in the posting. Is the "special" just the lady being available???? IMHO if they are going to post an ad as a special, there ought to be a referance to a special cost consideration.....am I wrong??
I was thinking the same thing when I read that ad....
Agreed but the problem here is this.... Ladies are not allowed to reference any rates in their ads here. Nor can they mention any specific sexual services they might offer. In fact we are to remove their ads if they they do, and have them repost. There is some legal stuff behind the scenes that require the exclusion of that info in ads here.

What we DO recommend is they out that info in their showcases where it is only one click away.
Agreed but the problem here is this.... Ladies are not allowed to reference any rates in their ads here. Nor can they mention any specific sexual services they might offer. In fact we are to remove their ads if they they do, and have them repost. There is some legal stuff behind the scenes that require the exclusion of that info in ads here.

What we DO recommend is they out that info in their showcases where it is only one click away. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I HATE when my stupid gene takes over my being. I should have thought that out a bit better. That makes perfect sense, another example of my cranial - rectal inversion.
No problem Sir, happens to all of us!
If the ad you are refering to is the one I think, you would be more than happy at regular rates.