Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Run around
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: Special
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never meet her in person. Sent a few text back and forth setting up our appt. Called as normal getting further info once at location. Ended up waiting for over 15 min for a reply then took off. She soon texted back wondering if we were still on. Sure why not, so I turn the truck around and head back. Once there I text again letting her know I'm there. Again NO reply. Sit around waiting for a few then I see a text saying she is unavailable and wanting to know what car I'm driving. WTF? She indicates she is no longer available and wanting to know the car I drive. OK fine I have now wasted nearly an hour and half with Sadie only to receive broken communications with her. IMHO I'd find someone else who is more reliable and interested in playing. If someone is asking for details on what your driving knowing you will be busy for a given period of time why would anyone hand out this information? We all need to play safe and I'd like the car and toys, this time several $$$$ worth, inside to still be there when I return.
Recommendation: No
NCNS moved to coed