The Truth About California Wildfires

It's NOT Global Warming, 0zombies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajPpP3vbD5c
Only watched half of it. When I went up to Yosemite about 6 years ago the forest service talked about the huge trees needing a forest fire in order to trigger the seedling process.
I remember reading in history about the california Indians who lived in those forest doing some starting fires as part of the fire management custom they were doing for centuries. (I think that was early 1900s when the first national parks were created by T. Roosevelt) Forest management guys who didn't know any better asked the indians why they were doing it and told them to stop doing it. some of it was understandable as you had more & more people moving to and living in California urban areas. those areas maybe vulnerable to forest fires.
I remember reading in history about the california Indians who lived in those forest doing some starting fires as part of the fire management custom they were doing for centuries. (I think that was early 1900s when the first national parks were created by T. Roosevelt) Forest management guys who didn't know any better asked the indians why they were doing it and told them to stop doing it. some of it was understandable as you had more & more people moving to and living in California urban areas. those areas maybe vulnerable to forest fires. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Author/historian Charles C. Mann, in his book, 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created postulates that 20 lethal diseases came from Europe to the Americas while only one (syphilis) went the other way. Two-thirds to 95% of the native inhabitants died from European diseases -- "the greatest demographic catastrophe in human history."

Before Columbus, and other Europeans, Native Americans had largely cleared North America with fire and agriculture. When the human population dwindled to a fraction of its pre-Columbian size, North America reforested. That huge reforesting drew down atmospheric carbon dioxide and likely caused Europe’s "Little Ice Age" (1550-1800). Pre-Columbian Native Americans were not the eco-friendly greenies modern lib-retards would have you believe they were.

What’s the point here?

Fire Good?

Trees burn?

Stone Age Man used tools made out of stone?

You’d be shitting yourselves (even more than normal) if your trailer parks suddenly burst into flames.
I've often wondered. When you have an oil rig fire, you can put it out by using a controlled explosion to 'blow out the flame'. So why can't they say do a small carpet bombing (50lb bombs or so) along the 'fireline, to not only blow it out, but make a neat little fire break?
What’s the point here?

Fire Good?

Trees burn?

You’d be shitting yourselves (even more than normal) if your trailer parks suddenly burst into flames. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
unlike them injuns, white men invented fire trucks. and fire hydrants. and lightening rods.

what did them injuns invent? syphilis.

hahahahahaahahahahaaaaa

oh and they did contribute to euro society. they introduced tobacco. wonderful.

injuns are the leading cause of lung cancer!

of course we got them all to be alcoholics. firewater!!

tell me if you've heard this before .. ok i don't give a fuck if you have!

one day, a little indian boy runs up to his mother and asks ...

Mother, how do Indians name their children?

The mother replies ..

well, when an Indian child is born, the father looks out of the tee pee and names the child after the first thing he sees ...

why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?

BAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAAA

I've often wondered. When you have an oil rig fire, you can put it out by using a controlled explosion to 'blow out the flame'. So why can't they say do a small carpet bombing (50lb bombs or so) along the 'fireline, to not only blow it out, but make a neat little fire break? Originally Posted by garhkal

using bombers or drones?

drone bombs is more of a feasible idea. I think firebombs is a better than traditional bombs.

a firebomb in air burst can suck up all the oxygen a fire needs to fuel its movements.

currently we use fire fighters with picks, axes water hoses, bull dozers and aircraft laden with water and chemical fire retardant.
Yup they saved the tree frogs ( by not clear cut / controlled burn ) 25 years of the green eco warriors in action ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
using bombers or drones?

drone bombs is more of a feasible idea. I think firebombs is a better than traditional bombs.

a firebomb in air burst can suck up all the oxygen a fire needs to fuel its movements. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Either would work, though i am not sure using a FAE would help matters.
What’s the point here?

Fire Good?

Trees burn?

You’d be shitting yourselves (even more than normal) if your trailer parks suddenly burst into flames. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My trailer park has good fire protection protocols.

The fire protocol is that when some stupid son of a bitch like you wanders into the complex we torch your ass.