It is ill informed to accuse Trump of treason

Gentlemen:

"Under the U.S. Constitution, “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” Here the word “enemies” means nations with which we are at war. We are not currently at war with Russia, and therefore one cannot commit treason by aiding Russia, even if the aid meant swaying the 2016 presidential election." That was from NBCnews.com

I think anyone who doesn't understand that might be partisan and unfit to debate in these august forums.
Are you saying that because there is no declared war against the nation that has attacked us and continues to do so, Twitler’s providing them aid is not basis for a discussion about his treasonous behavior?

We are not at war with Syria but sure blew the shit out of after Assad gassed his people. However that government is supported by the man who is pulling our president’s strings?

He may yet be proved an enemy of the state but he’s repeatedly shown himself to be in league with world leaders who are at odds with America’s interests and American values.

There’s no telling how long any of us in the country will be allowed to speak out against this evil lunatic.

Get it while you can. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is exactly what I am saying, since we are not at official declared war with Russia. I object to your spurious insults of our beloved commander in chief, who has not harmed you in anyway.

I implore you, my fellow American patriot, to cease and desist from your egregious mischaracterizations of our loyal President.
That would be a hard NO.

In MY opinion, Twitler is an ass clown the likes of which have never been seen.

You’re entitled to be wrong. This is America, after all.

And America will heal herself from the sickness in the White House. BIGLY.

And the people will rejoice.
That would be a hard NO.

In MY opinion, Twitler is an ass clown the likes of which have never been seen.

You’re entitled to be wrong. This is America, after all.

And America will heal herself from the sickness in the White House. BIGLY.

And the people will rejoice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is regrettable that you choose to go down such a path in obvious contravention of the newly established rules and regulations.
May I remind you to refrain from such insults?
Ass clown? I guess Yssup knows who his subjects are being the king of ass clowns. Amazing talent you have there Yssup.
It is regrettable that you choose to go down such a path in obvious contravention of the newly established rules and regulations.
May I remind you to refrain from such insults? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I didn’t say shit about you or any other poster in this forum.

What’s your point?
Ass clown? I guess Yssup knows who his subjects are being the king of ass clowns. Amazing talent you have there Yssup. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Come on now we need to reach out to those that disagree with us and help them see the way to enlightenment.

What’s your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please try and refrain from those vulgar words!!
Ass clown? I guess Yssup knows who his subjects are being the king of ass clowns. Amazing talent you have there Yssup. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And...let's not forget - 5 TIME DOTY AWARD WINNER here in this forum !!

His point? Everyone will have to hit the rtm button whenever you use a hateful, rude, hostile and disrespectful insult like "twitler".

Still want to play by those new rules, assup?
Come on now we need to reach out to those that disagree with us and help them see the way to enlightenment. Originally Posted by bb1961
" reach out " like assup does down at the 'holes ? Izzat wut yer sayin"

point? you're all about oinks!

oink oink!
His point? Everyone will have to hit the rtm button whenever you use a hateful, rude, hostile and disrespectful insult like "twitler".

Still want to play by those new rules, assup? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep. And until it’s illegal to criticize a public figure, I will continue to characterize Twitler as the ass clown that he is.

Trumpster is fair game, just like all of your favorite villains are fair games.

The point, as most literate posters would discern, was that we are not allowed to attack each other based on the criteria specified.

I can live with that. Apparently you and some of your friends can’t.

Your loss.