Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN........ 9 stacks WTF? You gave ur credit card to a provider, this is a HOBBY!!! You have a SO, gotta think with ya proper head man, I tell you what, the next provider that slurps you down don't LOOK in her eyes, as for the credit card.... Prepaid ace cash express, Walmart, etc. I just wonder if you do take her to court, how you are going to explain your relationship..... But if she got you to do all this........... I wonder what her head is like!!!! Just saying I love some good head....
DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN........ 9 stacks WTF? You gave ur credit card to a provider, (Apparently you don't read so well. I gave a credit card to a friend. Within hours of me telling her to fuck off she went on a $2000 shopping spree. The $2K is not included in the $9K.)this is a HOBBY!!! You have a SO, (SO is fully on board with any effort I make to recover our money.)gotta think with ya proper head man, I tell you what, the next provider that slurps you down don't LOOK in her eyes, as for the credit card...(Funds were always either a cashiers check drawn on my account or CC payments I personally made for her bills. Before every transaction I asked for and received assurance it was going on the tab.). Prepaid ace cash express, Walmart, etc. I just wonder if you do take her to court, how you are going to explain your relationship.....(By saying "Yes, your honor, I made these loans for a down on their luck friend who promised payback. And yes, I am aware this person is a prostitute.) But if she got you to do all this........... I wonder what her head is like!!!! Just saying I love some good head....You don't really think it was the BCD do you? If so you're a bigger fool than I am.

Now how about you guys keep your mind on the subject of this alert. It's not about the $$$.
In the future take your IQ, divide it by 2 and use that as the upper limit of what you will loan to a provider. In your case, I think that's about $30.
DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN........ 9 stacks WTF? You gave ur credit card to a provider, (Apparently you don't read so well. I gave a credit card to a friend. Within hours of me telling her to fuck off she went on a $2000 shopping spree. The $2K is not included in the $9K.)this is a HOBBY!!! You have a SO, (SO is fully on board with any effort I make to recover our money.)gotta think with ya proper head man, I tell you what, the next provider that slurps you down don't LOOK in her eyes, as for the credit card...(Funds were always either a cashiers check drawn on my account or CC payments I personally made for her bills. Before every transaction I asked for and received assurance it was going on the tab.). Prepaid ace cash express, Walmart, etc. I just wonder if you do take her to court, how you are going to explain your relationship.....(By saying "Yes, your honor, I made these loans for a down on their luck friend who promised payback. And yes, I am aware this person is a prostitute.) But if she got you to do all this........... I wonder what her head is like!!!! Just saying I love some good head....You don't really think it was the BCD do you? If so you're a bigger fool than I am.

Now how about you guys keep your mind on the subject of this alert. It's not about the $$$.
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
Once you started posting and speculating about her having a medical issue earlier in the thread, you started coming off as someone lying and just grasping at any straw you could to hurt someone who hurt you. After that, I don't regard anything you say as credible, just a person hurt and trying to hurt her back.

You really need to move on, at least from it on this board. Your rants aren't helping your case here.
You are correct in that the money issue was allowed, by me, to side track the original intent of the alert, which was:

"A provider I have seen in the past has, within the last week or so, sent e-mails to my employer claiming harassment, filed bogus harassment charges with the local LE, and threatened to out me to my SO. The threat of outing was of no consequence as I took the precaution of letting my SO know what was going on."

That being said, I will comment no more on the money issue. As to the other condition you call speculation? It's a fact. Been there, seen it. If you or anyone else wishes to risk it is your business. But don't say you were not warned.
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Your opinion does not make it a fact. You have previously had a warning and an infraction for this same speculation. Now you are ignoring instructions by doing it again. This is not a wise path you are on.
Torito

Once you started posting and speculating about her having a medical issue earlier in the thread, you started coming off as someone lying and just grasping at any straw you could to hurt someone who hurt you. After that, I don't regard anything you say as credible, just a person hurt and trying to hurt her back.

You really need to move on, at least from it on this board. Your rants aren't helping your case here. Originally Posted by still-asleep
I applaud you for sticking to your alert. The whole notion that its OK for one of these ladies to screw over a guy and he is ignorant for allowing it to happen is getting ridiculous. It just encourages providers to do it.

I'll wager most of those calling you foolish have done the same and just won't fess up to it because it's more fun to dog-pile.
So is the general consensus, it's ok to fuck her, just don't loan her money? I'm good with that.
Here showcase shiw (in my opinion.) That lying is ok...her measurments says DD but look at her pics...red flag num One....small things.are wht to look for
Originally Posted by workoutjunkie
As I replied to one of your other moronic posts in the BCS thread I appreciate your helping to keep this alert at the top of the list. BTW, I know who you are, a Houston client of hers that you recently did an overnight with. Get checked.

If you choose to speculate or make implications about medical conditions again, there will be no more warnings.
Torito
Don't know if I count in the general consensus but in answer to the fucking her, go for it. Just be sure ALL services are covered and NO DATY.

Loan is apparently not a word in her book.

So is the general consensus, it's ok to fuck her, just don't loan her money? I'm good with that. Originally Posted by slowlick
Here showcase shiw (in my opinion.) That lying is ok...her measurments says DD but look at her pics...red flag num One....small things.are wht to look for Originally Posted by BeckyBlueEyes
And she states she is 26. She is 34, 35 in March.
You, are an idiot. And LOL at taking a provider to court from loans you have with her. Can't wait until this all comes up to the judge. LMAO.
If you want to REALLY get back at her... Tell your SO. I'm 1000% sure she'll handle this accordingly!

If my MAN was dumb enough to be taken by an even stupider, bad credit having, on the verge of starving whore - I'd make sure her ass ended up in JAIL for selling her P, shed be on the public Chris Hansen episode of NBC busted shows and every single person she'd ever met IN HER REAL life would know.

Providers can be crazy bitches but wives can be crazier

Best of luck!

Ps, I need to borrow a car for 11 months (new preferred) and 99k for groceries. Anyone?