State: Texas
Address: 12129 Ranch Rd 620 N
Austin, TX 78750
United States
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, CFS, 69, K9, RCG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wow as Candy tiny. She couldn't be 100lbs soaking wet. Had to be under 5'.
Recommendation: Probably. Recommend confirming your appointment.
Yeah sounds like they are inter changing their names. Be careful going to revital it’s got a lot of attention, I want to go but I’m gonna go to other places due to its high traffic of customers
Thanks.

March always feels like a reallllllllllllly long month, now I know why - LOL
Is revital open now? Heard they were closed and had suspicions about being caught
I texted several times yesterday with no response.
I was just there yesterday. They're open. Health inspectors had an issue with their restrooms which they fixed. Whatever nonsense you're hearing is just that.

Is revital open now? Heard they were closed and had suspicions about being caught Originally Posted by rockwalfrod2080@gmail.com
I was just there yesterday. They're open. Health inspectors had an issue with their restrooms which they fixed. Whatever nonsense you're hearing is just that. Originally Posted by Bagheera
And you believed that? They were closed for about a week! Over a restroom issue? I dont think so.
I was just there yesterday. They're open. Health inspectors had an issue with their restrooms which they fixed. Whatever nonsense you're hearing is just that. Originally Posted by Bagheera
Who was working?
They were closed last weekend so hard to say what is going on.