Burnet/183 closed

While trying to set up a rub, found out Burnet/183/McNeil is closed.
Lot of years there, some good, some not so good.
Oh well...
That place always appeared unclean
Never been there used to be interested but because of that location too much high traffic I stayed away. I like descreet locations instead
Another spa closed? Hmmmmm

Im anticipating a slew of em' will be closing in the up coming weeks!
Yes but these were are white and hispanic. Why do you care Don Quixote, it wasnt one of your windmills.
Another spa closed? Hmmmmm

Im anticipating a slew of em' will be closing in the up coming weeks! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Neither a spa nor Asian. You seem so well informed.
Not sure what happened yet but human trafficking doesn't discriminate regardless of race or ethnicity.
Two things:
1) I got a PM saying I might get flamed if I didn't mention the name of the spa, Burnet/183. Does anyone know?
2) I've seen several of those girls at other places because we keep in touch; Indy, Zoey's, Med Pkwy (dating myself), apartments, hotels and so on. Knowing them like I do, I find it very hard to believe any association to WD or TT assumptions.
Lets face it tt and wd are sad little boys seeking attention.
I have no intel on this closing. Just going by the post! No business name was mentioned! However. Generically rub and tugs have been called spas! Trafficking has no bias!
I can tell ya'll that many of these places are worried right now! Karma is a bitch! Whether the place has true indies or trafficked gals they are all on high alert.