Thank you

I wanted to say thank you all to those who came.. I had a great birthday thanks to my cards rick wishingbone and east amhest.. Poak ty for my card and bigdaddyp690 tell ur friend ty as well.. I got alot of amazing gifts
. And seen alot of amazing people have fun which always makes me happy.. Thanks to the three lovely ladies chloe penny and sasha for oil wrestling..you did awesome.. And ima get whoever put me in there as well.. Lol
Def a couple issues here or there.. But we all got through it together.. Everyone got there about on time but the girls lol stripper time.. And first person to leave was 1130..
Great turnout
Had lots of fun..
I leave for fla tues so im saying love ya later now..
Until my next one.. Muahhhh

Get ready for valentines.. I am..!!
greats seein ya all an ...cants waits fer next year!

...an ...plastic man ...apologizes fer the poo ...poo mishap
  • ISO
  • 01-23-2017, 08:30 AM
Legacy, I had a good time and made two awesome connections that will serve me well for the next few months.
Thanks for the opportunity to let us come, we had a great time and your a great host! Lots of nice women too!. I guess all I have to say is...when is the next one!?
Thanks for the opportunity to let us come, we had a great time and your a great host! Lots of nice women too!. I guess all I have to say is...when is the next one!? Originally Posted by bigdaddyp690

I told u after valentines day. And i was happy to have you
Legacy, I had a good time and made two awesome connections that will serve me well for the next few months. Originally Posted by ISO
Glad to hear sweety.. Glad to finally meet u
Was a blast as usual Legacy. Great job with the planning and having plenty of security there. Made some good connections as well. Cant wait til the next one!
Was a blast as usual Legacy. Great job with the planning and having plenty of security there. Made some good connections as well. Cant wait til the next one! Originally Posted by Jesse pinkman
Glad u had fun baby i sure didntoo
Great time again Legacy!! Got home about 3AM!! It was worth the drive from Buffalo. Don't forget, cut the stems every few days and put the flowers in warm water that I gave you for your BD gift! ENJOY. See ya next month beautiful. Wow, what a difference Florida has made on YOU.
EA
I too had a nice time, wish I could have spoken to that Spanish woman there, she was HOT..
wanted to ask her out,
  • PAOK
  • 01-24-2017, 01:34 AM
As Always, thanks for putting it all together. Spanish girl? The girl wearing the scarf and jeans? Is she a provider? If she is please pm me any info, thanks
  • ISO
  • 01-24-2017, 02:08 PM
I too had a nice time, wish I could have spoken to that Spanish woman there, she was HOT..
wanted to ask her out, Originally Posted by Franklin4
Franklin, I must've missed you or didn't see/recognize you. Next time, if you see me, come up and say hello!
I saw you,, sorry I didnt go up to you and say hi, .....
I do hope miss Legacy has another party,
Yes, I heard you were there too Franklin4, but I missed you. See ya next party!
I sure hope too be able to attend the nxt one,