Issues with messages

For some reason (which just started) I can no longer access my messages. This is the prompt I keep getting:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have tried logging out and then logging back in with no luck. If it is just a system glitch I am no to concerned because I know the good people will have it addressed shortly however if I am now somehow disabled for some reason I feel I need to address this and find out why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
OnTheSpotCorrection
Everything looks clear on our send sir.
Thank you for replying, seems like it cleared itself up after a getting to it from another avenue.

Explanation incase anybody else has this issue:
I was just trying to go straight to my inbox via the link at the top right of the page and it keep spitting back the prompt posted above but I could still use the messaging system through my smartphone on the mobile site. Once I got tired of typing long ass PMs on a phone I decided to try and contact an administrator. I used the regular site to look one up and clicked on "send message" or whatever it says and that's how I finally got in to my messaging system with the regular site and once the message sent I was able to view my inbox again through the link at the top right of the page. I don't know what the issue was or how that cleared it up but that is how it happened.

Hope this helps someone else that may be having the same problem,
On theSpot