Newbie with questions on writing reviews

About to write my first review on a couple of independent girls and I had some questions. I have read TBone’s sticky post about reviews in the Independent Providers Review thread but I have also read probably a thousand different reviews on different providers.

Q1. I have read quite a few reviews where the ROS was visible for everyone to read including me which I do not have premium status. In the replies to those reviews many times others will inform the person it is not in the correct format which allows ROS to be seen and directs them to the thread TBone wrote about formats. I once read in a reply something about how to make stuff private by wrapping it in private tags but don’t remember which screwed up review had that reply. So my question is how do I go about formatting the ROS portion of the review? Does it need tags of some sort? If so, how do you use or write these tags? Does it automatically hide the comments portion of the review? Exactly how does this work?

Q2. When writing a review for doubles do I need to or should I write two separate reviews? If so do I write each one with both listed with alternating primary and secondary provider? If not does the system automatically recognize both providers and can be seen from either provider’s showcase?

Q3. I am pretty sure I post the review under the proper review thread (ie: independent provider reviews) but while I am here I might as well make sure and when posting in that specific thread does it bring up different options for posting reviews that isn’t on other threads?

Q4. Any vets to the hobby or a mod willing to spend a little time with me through PMs about the specifics and proper ways to express issues with the providers and recommendations?
I would like to post quality reviews that my fellow hobbyist will find entertaining and most important honest and informative.

Any help with these questions above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
OnTheSpotCorrection
Ok, now I feel a little bit silly, I actually went to the review thread and seen there is a specific button for posting reviews which is different than posting a new thread and once it pulls up it is in a form format to fill in which does all of the specific formatting automatically so questions 1 and 3 are kind of mute and just required a little more research on my part. However I would still like someone to help me out with questions 2 and 4 if you guys would be so kind.

Thanks,
OnTheSpotCorrections
#2.. include both names, their showcases will each reflect the review.. don't label them "main" provider or anything, just show both names, and describe in ROS what each did or didn't do.. in "activities, note in parentheses if only one provider did it.. say, "Angel" did LFK, but "Sarah" did not..

#4 ... pm me if you wish, I can tell you what is and is not a good, properly-written review
Only one review is needed, in the provider block write both girls names on it. You can also click edit after you've published to make any additions or corrections. Keep in mind the edit feature is only available for an hour after you post.

Just be as informative as you can be with reviews. There is no right or wrong way just produce the information that you think is important. Put yourself in the position of your audience and think about what information you would like to take a way from a review. Guys will give you more cred if you're honest.
Does anybody know what the max charter count is for the ROS? I have a lot of explaining to do...
  • NYr
  • 06-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Does anybody know what the max charter count is for the ROS? I have a lot of explaining to do... Originally Posted by OnTheSpotCorrection
Not sure there is any....however too long folks will just start to ignore it...you will be doing them a disservice.

here is a guide:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1105386

K.I.S.S. = Keep it Simple Stupid

happy writing
write the fucking review already.. you're wearing us out with your excessive questions!

there.. somebody needed to say it.
Lol thanks guys
there is no max character count for the ROS I'm sure you'll be do fine, just listen to the advise of Mojojo