Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport

would this area be a decent incall location instead of the normal country club plaza area?
I think you would be happier up by the normal airport if not on the plaza. Not really any hotels by the downtown one. Lots of hotels to choose from up by kci. Many girls have success up there.
The only place I can think of down there is that old dumpy motel in Harlem.

That would be a definite NO!! Cant think of any others, unless downtown. Agree with Cmore, much better choices for all by the main airport,
Thank you for that input guys
Hey Girl,
You would fit right in at the old dumpy motel in Harlem. I hear the going price for two hours of full service with all the trims is about $25 for the session. With low expenses from the dumpy Inn you could clean up after several days of cleaning up the dumpy room.

There are other Hotels, South of the River and North Kansas City. Maybe you should rule out N. KC also.

JR
Being rude is not necessary to answer a question. noleftturn
WTF.... I want girls to enjoy coming to our city. Don't treat them like that. Especially for no reason at all.
Babe there are a couple of nice downtown hotels that work...Pm me Ill tell ya where
Veronica, I think you would feel way more comfortable on the plaza or downtown area.

Have fun! Be safe...
Hey Girl,
You would fit right in at the old dumpy motel in Harlem. I hear the going price for two hours of full service with all the trims is about $25 for the session. With low expenses from the dumpy Inn you could clean up after several days of cleaning up the dumpy room.

There are other Hotels, South of the River and North Kansas City. Maybe you should rule out N. KC also.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
The Plaza has a lot to do as far as night life too. Lots of restaurants and shopping! I think the plaza is a good! A good choice of hotels there too!!