Third Chinese illness

https://www.wtvm.com/2020/07/08/case...e-authorities/

Nice knowing you all. Last time this was only thing that decrease the world population over a 50 year period.
https://www.wtvm.com/2020/07/08/case...e-authorities/

Nice knowing you all. Last time this was only thing that decrease the world population over a 50 year period. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I think they have a cure for this one.
You're going to need this
Bubonic Plague is spread by fleas biting an infected animal such as a rat and then biting a human.

I guess Rat Infested New York is at risk.
You're going to need this
Originally Posted by yitzchak
whats with the zinc nugget?
whats with the zinc nugget? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he's referencing recent data zinc helps fend off the wuhoo chinko virus.

makes sense really .. vitamin deficiency can lead to many maladies and immune system weakness
whats with the zinc nugget? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The dummy thinks if you chew on a Zinc nugget you can't catch anything, lol. If an expert on CNN told him if he shoved it up his ass and in three days he would shit a diamond the dummy would try it.
You insult H I S recommendation?

H E attended T H E G R E A T R A L L Y in T U L S A.
H E does not wear a mask.
H E is taking Z I N C.
H E is taking H Y D R O X Y C H L O R O Q U I N E
H E is H I M

The dummy thinks if you chew on a Zinc nugget you can't catch anything, lol. If an expert on CNN told him if he shoved it up his ass and in three days he would shit a diamond the dummy would try it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This "Zinc is a magic cure" has been around for decades. Big market for zinc and chewable zinc tablets to fight colds and viruses. Not just a Trump thing. I know all types of people who swear by this. Not me.

Then again, my father went to his grave thinking that Vitamin C was a magic cure all for colds and allergies long after Linus Pauling denounced it. Think this strange? Look at all the people watching Dr Oz.
he's referencing recent data zinc helps fend off the wuhoo chinko virus.

makes sense really .. vitamin deficiency can lead to many maladies and immune system weakness
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hence the reason to eat a proper, well balanced diet consisting of nutrient and vitamin dense whole foods locally grown...

Or just drink Colt 45 and swallow zinc pills made in China and die young rioting like a motherfucker in between doing drug deals and shooting at other motherfuckers- it's a free country!
It's just a recommendation from H I M

Come on Rip, I posted that last week. Don't slow down on us.

Jackie, rat infested DC has a higher risk.

Fred, there's a few variations of BP, "cure" depends on a quick diagnosis. They need to contain (why does this sound familiar?).
  • oeb11
  • 07-10-2020, 08:40 AM
I believe this topic of bubonic plague has already been posted - and I posted information from CDC on the disease endemic to the American SW.

https://www.cdc.gov/plague/index.html
This "Zinc is a magic cure" has been around for decades. Big market for zinc and chewable zinc tablets to fight colds and viruses. Not just a Trump thing. I know all types of people who swear by this. Not me.

Then again, my father went to his grave thinking that Vitamin C was a magic cure all for colds and allergies long after Linus Pauling denounced it. Think this strange? Look at all the people watching Dr Oz. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No doubt Zinc is good for you and of course Vitamin C is too. In order for any Vitamin or Mineral to have any benefit on a disease or condition of the body it must be administered in the proper amount. For instance Vitamin C can aid in the prevention and treatment of Colds and Flu but the dosage must be in and around 1500mg/day other nutrients must also be in conjunction for optimum absorption. For instance Vitamin C is best absorbed and utilized when taken along with Iron preferably plant based sources such as lentils, Chickpeas, cashews and seeds. Zinc is readily absorbed when in the presence of Animal Proteins, whole grains and berries such as Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries. Diet is the key to optimal health and the right combination and dosages of nutrients can have a profound affect on prevention and treatment of common ailments such as cold and flu.