Tatted up info

Anyone have information about this one? She looks fun

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...n/616747075640
This is a nightmare, shit show, stay as far away as you possibly can provider
Care to elaborate?
She has been around this area for quite some time; used to go by just Anastasia. Search the forums for that name and you will see the previous encounters with "NO" recommendations. Her weight has varied quite a bit over the years and the tits are pretty saggy....on all fours, I call them cow titties. Marks on body suggest some extracurricular activity. She likes to smoke before, during and I assume after the fact but that last part is hard to verify as most of those that take the chance are leaving so quickly they don't find out. As always YMMV and everyone has different standards. I've visited her, I've been ghosted by her, I've been blocked by her when I mentioned that the "special" she was running was more than the regular donation she had the week before. At $$.30 there are others that are much better providers, better reviewed and better value for your hobbying dollars. In closing, her last raving review as actually her doing her own trying to overcome all the negatives.
If she doesn't ghost you last minute she's pretty fun
run forrest run
Texted with her this morning she was claiming fetish friendly told her my kinks she sent an address in Cantonment then when asked donation she went Halloween "POOF" Gone