Apologies

• Eeve
  • 10-28-2021, 06:03 PM
I just wanted to apologize for anyone that I flaked on recently. I was the victim of an horrific attack by someone who says they were referred by a member. And I have to take some time off to heal.Thank you for your patience, understanding and forgiveness. Feel free to give me a call 850-737-7888 and if you'd like to show me some love my cash app is $mizzeeve.

Til I see you again. Much love,

Eeve
Please post this as an alert in the powder room so others can be aware of this, you can’t post real names or screen names or the whole phone number but u can post it like this: “123-4*6-**90” or “jac*ob br*w*” I’m so sorry this happened to you!! Stay safe and do ur research girl, ALWAYS check references. <3
Dang!! Sorry to hear this. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • Eeve
  • 10-28-2021, 09:21 PM
It was a generic number from an app with the generic name J*hn
  • Eeve
  • 10-28-2021, 09:21 PM
Dang!! Sorry to hear this. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Originally Posted by Billy10inch
Thank you.
So sorry to hear of such. Wish you well.
I am so sorry to hear this. I hate it when something happens to such a sweet person. You girls are so vulnerable so much of the time. I wish you a speedy recovery and hurry back to us.
This is so horrible. I hope your are not hurt to bad. Much 💕 Sweetheart
thats bullshit!
Call the Police on that MF, I know you dont want to bring the attention to yourself, but Police probably could care less because whatever happened is far worse and dangerous than what we do!. The sad truth is, you are not the only victim!! He has or will do it until he is stopped.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery
I’m so very sorry that this happened to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope an appointment with you in the near future.
Give me all the details of him you can remember. I promise he will see the inside of a gators stomach!
♥️