Bring condom/rub

• Crock
  • 02-20-2018, 09:08 AM
If I ask someone to pick up protection it simply means that while getting ready (usually on short notice) I didn't have time to run to the store and grab some and always allow it to be taken out of the donation... I've had a few people recently just not replying after that usually within 30 min of our scheduled time....ITS SUPER ANNOYING. I feel with the number of all positive reviews I have that it's ridiculous especially because if I ask I'm just trying to make sure your not disappointed once you get here if i don't have any on hand. Originally Posted by MissAnnabell
Think about how it played out here. If I was coming to see you for the first time, and you asked me to bring a condom, I would call off the appointment without hesitation. Too much legal risk there for me.

The fact that you're so disorganized that you would not have any on hand is a completely separate, but also concerning, discussion.
I had an attorney tell me that carrying a condom is merely circumstantial evidence. So I would think that having one in your wallet doesn't really prove anything, as most men would carry one.

I would think, however, that responding to the request to bring one could be problematic.

Careful what you say. Or even better, just have nothing to say.

Also I find it ironic that men would be paranoid to be in possession of a condom, but have no problem texting numerous questions about specific services to be provided.
You are correct, Katie. Having a condom is no big deal. Responding to the request affirmatively helps prove the intent to engage in sexual activity.

And you’re also right about discussing services. BAD.
I do not like when 1st time appts try to discuss services etc makes me so nervy .I understand having requests but maybe that’s something to save for a second visit. I prefer not to discuss anything especially with someone I have never met.
Very smart LoLove. There a great Shyster Jon sticky about this around here.
I had an attorney tell me that carrying a condom is merely circumstantial evidence. So I would think that having one in your wallet doesn't really prove anything, as most men would carry one.

I would think, however, that responding to the request to bring one could be problematic.

Careful what you say. Or even better, just have nothing to say.

Also I find it ironic that men would be paranoid to be in possession of a condom, but have no problem texting numerous questions about specific services to be provided. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
+1
Very smart LoLove. There a great Shyster Jon sticky about this around here. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919524

YES! Makes first appointments smooth as butter