URL / Website: None
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Montana near the Cinemark and Eros
Activities: Lap Dance, DATY, DATO, HJ, HE, Mutual Touching, Mutual Kissing
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Adorable dark skinned, dark hair morena with a banging body. Her ass is smooth and soft and she has nice MMs that are softer than expected
Recommendation: Yes
Greatness! I have often wondered about this place. Use to frequent many years ago. Glad to hear it’s still around. El Paso has really grown.
Nice review. I bet she makes good $$$.
Thanks fellas. Its a little pricier than pre-pandemic days (what isnt right) but its just as raunchy. And the girls are often partying in the back so they're a little faded and messed up when they're dancing on your dick.
Was excited to be in town and dropped in. My excitement didn’t last long and turned to complete and utter disappointment. Boy this place is a dump! It hasn’t changed in over 20 years. Paid $20 for VIP bracelet and took two different dancers in there. The furniture is absolutely disgusting. I think one of the couches belonged to my grandparents in the 60s. No extras available. It was just a lap dance in a different room, so what’s the point? Total waste of money. The 4-5 dancers that were there all looked liked they had birthed 4-5 kids each. You can’t polish a turd. Also, if you have a low profile car, the entrance/exit, has a very steep grade with a bunch of potholes that will damage the shit out of your car. If I never come back here, it’ll be too soon.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed