birthday trip ideas.

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of planning a birthday trip to the eastern part of Mexico, specifically considering Mexico City for a duration of 3-4 days. I'm not particularly interested in sightseeing, so my plan is to relax in my hotel. I'm thinking of exploring some entertainment options like strip clubs, in-room activities, and massages. Any advice would be appreciated. Just to note, I don't speak Spanish. Thank you for your suggestions!
Or Juarez? Which one is better for play? thank you
It's been years since I have been to Mexico City, but the couple of times I have been there it's like going to Oklahoma, you need to know where to look.

Juarez there is a wealth of information at your fingertips here on this site
It's been years since I have been to Mexico City, but the couple of times I have been there it's like going to Oklahoma, you need to know where to look.

Juarez there is a wealth of information at your fingertips here on this site Originally Posted by Fizley

so you mean, juarez is better for hobby? I am flying to CDMX tomorrow, I am doing my homework now, I talked to some girl from La boutique, I perfer agency but gaisha academy is not responding me on whatsapp. is there other agency is good?
So i am in California. Juarez or Tijuana is where I woukd go. I would go to Cabo or Pureto Vallarta to hobby before I go to MC.

I haven't been to MC in years, maybe there is a hobby life now, but I struggled a decade ago. Had no issues in Tijuna, PV, or Cabo.

Sometimes Taxi drivers are your best friend .