URL / Website: -
City: Bossier City
State: Louisiana
Address: Off Benton Rd
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The best looking massage therapist I've ever seen. Pretty face, lips that you want to kiss. Her body, perfect. Nice shapely legs and ass. No mommy damage and the most delicate and perky tilts. Maybe 5'3" 105 pounds, I don't know. I know perfecf.
Recommendation: Yes
Going to have to give this a whirl.
Wow. You are right! Amazing.
So, I made it that way. Ended up getting the other girl for my therapist. However, she was good with her hands, so no complaints. I did see Jessica on the way out. I'll definitely go back and give her a try.
I spent more time with Jessica today. I'm hooked.
I think I was there right after you... Parked right next to me. Thanks for sharing the info!
I'm also going to just throw this out there. I've been to a few parlors in town and Peaceful was the dirtiest I've been in. So keep that in mind. Jessica is cute, but man I can't stand walking into a place and feeling like I'm going to catch something I can't wash off. I made a few suggestions before I left. We'll see if they implement them.
She's a great time. She'll be here till the end of August
Only level 1 offered? While an unbelievably amazing L1. Anyone get any further?
Nope
Not happening
She is a nice lady.
Nope
Not happening Originally Posted by myprototype
Challenge accepted...
i'd like to know
I will say this. Jenny, a new girl over at Karsa, makes Jessica look like a dog. She's absolutly amazing on her knees and has a smoking hot body.