Question About The RTM Button

When you hit the button to tattle tell and to snitch like they do on First 48...does it literally do something to your asshole? Does it empower you and make you feel good. I've often wondered for those that like to use it willy nilly do you ever feel guilty as those that snitch on hobbyists during stings and raids...can we draw parallels here?
Unfortunately...your response was anticipated...and the answer for me is no. Now stick to the topic and tell me what does it do to your..as in "your" asshole?
That could not have been more on topic,
You are sad
Ok. I will add you to the never ending groupie list. Geez what's really sad is yalls willingness to allow me to play puppet master. ;-)
When you hit the button to tattle tell and to snitch like they do on First 48...does it literally do something to your asshole? Does it empower you and make you feel good. I've often wondered for those that like to use it willy nilly do you ever feel guilty as those that snitch on hobbyists during stings and raids...can we draw parallels here? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you would have taken your stupid advice you would have anything to worry about...you're the biggest offender...but then again you one bad ass MOD...you shouldn't concern yourself...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146