What's in a foooking handle!

I'm known by foooking Shinepro, for my own reasons, but the thousands that love Shine call me Shine Da Great because I'm great at a many things. I came across Shine because I personally think anyone who crosses my path has had a great, loving experience. Shine to me represents a good spirit. Now I recently added Da Great to it because not many can do what I do and by prodding of folks who thought Shinepro didn't sufficiently embody the essence of Shine. So ec land, how did you choose your handle. Love always conquers hate. Tooodlez....
Duh.....all this time I thought your handle had something to do with shoes.
I thought it was shining shoes too
Do you know the difference?

I'm known by foooking Shinepro, for my own reasons, but the thousands that love Shine call me Shine Da Great because I'm great at a many things. I came across Shine because I personally think anyone who crosses my path has had a great, loving experience. Shine to me represents a good spirit. Now I recently added Da Great to it because not many can do what I do and by prodding of folks who thought Shinepro didn't sufficiently embody the essence of Shine. So ec land, how did you choose your handle. Love always conquers hate. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Shine, while coaching youth football I always had a little kid who did all sorts of things to get attention. He was a little pain in the ass.

However, at the end of the day, he was a very good kid with a good heart. I hope you get the analogy.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-11-2019, 10:57 PM
in my case shine, i'm lazy. i try to use the same "handle" for everything. mine is based off a part of my name. i had to add a letter because my desired "handle" wasn't avail when i got my first hotmail account back in the 90s when the internet was first a thing.

i thought you did auto detailing and that's how you got your name actually. i notice a lot of A.A.s are kinda gung ho about pimping their rides and figured you made it your full-time gig. cool story on your handle tho..
Shine, while coaching youth football I always had a little kid who did all sorts of things to get attention. He was a little pain in the ass.

However, at the end of the day, he was a very good kid with a good heart. I hope you get the analogy. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Surprising you say that dojo because I look at all of my financial obligations and wish I was a kid again. Oh well, can't turn back the hands of time unfortunately. I wish you the best dojo and as always thanks for commenting on my thread. May my spirit of goodness and love shine in your life. If you ever need a motivational interaction I cleared a few slots in my inbox just for you. Have a great morning. Tooodlez....
I used my real name and the last 4 of my SSN for easy verification...haha
I always loved a cold bottle of Pepsi on a hot summer day Growing up in the 1960s I am old enough to remember glass bottles and the sound they made when the cap was removed...hence my handle Fizley.
Lol. This thread is funny. Mine was a hazing name given to me in college because I am a dark skin AA. The numbers tell you how old I am. I was that age in that year.