Married men

Just curious. I met a provider that absolutely got off on fucking married men. She asked me to wear my wedding ring. Ladies, what are your thoughts? Do you get off on it or are you indifferent to it or are you repulsed by it?
Do you care if any other service providers you use are married? I'm a Pro. You have a need and neither the tools or no how at home to fulfill that need. Thus you pay a Pro. Your personal life is Not my business. I'm here to help You escape and enjoy a few hours of fantasy. My focus is entirely on YOU and YOUR needs.
It should not matter since most providers have a significant other. I say leave all RW things at the door and enjoy your one hour trip to fantasy island. Stay out of each other’s business.
If a provider doesn’t like married men, she won’t be in business long
^^ Yup, because the majority are married..
Just curious. I met a provider that absolutely got off on fucking married men. She asked me to wear my wedding ring. Ladies, what are your thoughts? Do you get off on it or are you indifferent to it or are you repulsed by it? Originally Posted by ss king
Doesnt matter if you're married or not...if it means she'll fuck you like a she-devil performing an exorcism then put on a fake ring and tell her some bullshit story about a wife named Susie Q or Sasha Thumper. Lol

Who knows it could be a fetish or she could be keeping tabs on who to blackmail. Just saying
Quote....
Doesnt matter if you're married or not...if it means she'll fuck you like a she-devil performing an exorcism then put on a fake ring and tell her some bullshit story about a wife named Susie Q or Sasha Thumper. Lol

HE'LL YEAHHHH!!!
I have had FWBs who were married themselves that got off on it but I doubt 99% of the pros care one way or the other unless it's just something she personally might consider a fetish? maybe? That's the category I'd put the OP's example provider in.
Just curious. I met a provider that absolutely got off on fucking married men. She asked me to wear my wedding ring. Ladies, what are your thoughts? Do you get off on it or are you indifferent to it or are you repulsed by it? Originally Posted by ss king
Honestly most of us don't care if you wear it (some of us are married too).
What I usually is amused when I see a gent's ring tan. Just...keep it on unless you're worried about losing it.
I don't see why it should matter if a man is single or married this is not a dating site like match.com or something lol....
just call us your surrogate wife...lol
Thanks for the responses. I know in reality it really doesn't matter if the guy is married or not. I have just never seen anyone physically respond the way she did. She really got off on the whole married man thing.
It is soooooooooooooooo HOT seeing your mate do somebody else!
It's more like she wants to have a husband but CANNOT!!!

Or she wants to embarrass or humiliate the married John. BINGO!!
I don't see married men,and if they are I do not want to hear about your private life.
This is one of the beauties of our
Wonderful lifestyle here in Hobbyland respecting each other's privacy and enjoying the moment.

��Nicole