What is a fair amount for a newbie

What is fair amount to pay for newbie. I have been quoted 200 to 650 a hour. I know you pay for what you get. But really is fair
Who quoted you 650?9
Who quoted you 650?9 Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
LMAO. But seriously there is no real amount. What they decide what their donation is, its their business. Either you like their donation or you don't. If not move on there are toooo many out there to worry yourself on their donation. You said you get what you pay for. Not necessarily. I have read reviews where some ladies charge 500 an hour and lay there like a dead fish. So do your research and if you like their look go in. Just my opinion.
Pay what you can afford. It's your money.
Yes, donations have a wide range. And while, many times, a very low amount may be indicative of "you get what you pay for" when confirmed via research...many times the most expensive ladies are reported as being overpriced because of meh service.

Do your research and find a lady who seems to fit your style when you interact with her beforehand and you will likely be pleased with your experience. Only YOU know what is important to YOU.
Yes, donations have a wide range. And while, many times, a very low amount may be indicative of "you get what you pay for" when confirmed via research...many times the most expensive ladies are reported as being overpriced because of meh service.

Do your research and find a lady who seems to fit your style when you interact with her beforehand and you will likely be pleased with your experience. Only YOU know what is important to YOU. Originally Posted by B Three
Best advice so far
If a provider can list a rate of $650 and her phone still rings....good for her.

Me personally, am not going to pay a provider a rate greator than I am paying my attorney.
If a provider can list a rate of $650 and her phone still rings....good for her.

Me personally, am not going to pay a provider a rate greator than I am paying my attorney. Originally Posted by Fizley
good way of looking at things. I've noticed a lady who has high prices has started running special etc.