Any one been to Candela's Mexican grill?

Oh youz doin dat on purpose ain't cha!

Givin my honey Mokoa more work n shit lol
Yeah I've been there , their beans look like diarrhea
cute watress
A Mexican 'Breasturant' I see. Too far away for me to take a reasonable side trip to check out in person...
Are they offering a burrito suck-n-go special? Otherwise, how is this hobby related?
No way this will wind up in the Sand Box LMFAO!
Remember some bar down along that way my friend, who is a model, said that her friends worked at. Always kept telling me to go.

If this place has a liqour license, it must be the one.
Good food been there a few times hard to find a seat at lunch time waitresses are ok mixed some hot some NOT they wear different outfits on different days other than that it doesn't seem to be anything else going on in there not once did I get a vibe that's there's extra fun to be had.
No way this will wind up in the Sand Box LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you would have started it. It would have been moved to "Another Realm" either that or Arkansas

No way this will wind up in the Sand Box LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you would have started it. It would have been moved to "Another Realm" either that or Arkansas

Originally Posted by a10bomb
Or Maine Men's Lounge!

But no, have never been there.
lol I know a couple of girls who work there. No pay for play that I know of. It's free lol
I've been there a few times.... The food sucked, and the place smelled like they had a backed up sewer line. They did have two waitresses that were hot but other than that not worth the drive.
It used to have a different name not too long ago... When I was working at the office down in Kenedy I would stop there for breakfast....

Two pretty cute waitresses, one okay, one meh, but the latter gives the best dining service.

I frequented a lot, no p4p here, but as someone else said you can OTC for free...

Food is okay, it is dingy on the inside. I stopped frequently mostly because it was on the way and and open at 5:30 in the am.

The pic of the chick up there looks deformed but she's not, she's pretty hot in real life. Good meat to the bones... There is a skinnier one there also, borderline too skinny for me, but she's cool, got some great perky little mammaries that she latexes up and like to show off.
Judging from the background, that place looks like a shit hole