Bhaaan!!

• Netx9
  • 08-20-2014, 12:29 PM
classic movie!
"To the last, I will grapple with thee. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last glass of ass milk at thee!"
  • Netx9
  • 08-20-2014, 03:23 PM
"To the last, I will grapple with thee. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last glass of ass milk at thee!" Originally Posted by PDid
I think we should take every one of these Bonn adoration threads and merge them into one, everyone can post to it until their fingers bleed.

And permanently ban anyone who starts another one!
I think we should take every one of these Bonn adoration threads and merge them into one, everyone can post to it until their fingers bleed.

And permanently ban anyone who starts another one! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
WHAT?! And give Whispers and Wakeup an opportunity to belly-ache about unfair ECCIE practices?
"To the last, I will grapple with thee. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last glass of ass milk at thee!" Originally Posted by PDid

WHAT?! And give Whispers and Wakeup an opportunity to belly-ache about unfair ECCIE practices? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Hey there...do the mods know about this other handle?
Originally Posted by Wakeup -Hey there...do the mods know about this other handle?
Yes. And others.
Finally woke up and smelled the coffee Wakeup?
Hey there...do the mods know about this other handle? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I don't know what you are talking about.

Sincerely,

TGBailey,

Damn it!

LOOK! ANOTHER BONN THREAD!
Finally woke up and smelled the coffee Wakeup? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I don't drink coffee...and I rarely pay attention to this place...