Organization:

Just spent a lot of time trying to find a provider, then gave up. A lot of providers are listed. Seems like there should be a way to organize the listings into categories, like spinners, curvy, mature, young women, blondes, ...

I think what I was looking for is pretty easy, just a cute blonde young girl, no tats and no plastic breasts. I really don't care for D or DD breasts. I am happy with an A or a B. I don't need a Kim Kardasian. I will settle for a thin, blonde, cute, little one. I looked and looked and looked. Finally, decided I would just go to the strip club, and hang out with one.

I didn't want to spend too much, no $$$ for half an hour, more like $ or around there for half an hour. If it went an hour, I would pay $$, whatever the donation is for the hour, just don't want to go bankrupt, and want it to be fair enough so I can go back without breaking my budget.

Isn't there a better way to organize things, make it easier?

I would have bent a little. I would have seen a redhead, instead. I just wanted something different. I would have even seen someone with C, just no manmade tits, and no tats. I guess I am headed to the strip club, anyone else want to join me there. Leaving in about 15 minutes.
GREAT FUCKING IDEA...

Here is where it gets hard. Who is to make the classifications? Who will be there to identify who is a spinner, average, BBW, BMFW, ton-o-love, etc.?

Ladies change their hair color, loose and gain weight. The moderators and administrators already have enough on their hands than trying to put women into little boxes so that you can easily find your cookie-cutter sweetheart.

You cannot trust hooktards to police themselves. How many threADs do you see every week? How many of them have you met that use outdated pictures of a time long ago... when their sun-kissed skin did not look like a poorly cured leather seat that had too many beers and semen spilled upon them after seeing several generations frat fraternities abuse them?

Additionally, how many advertise themselves as petite and are 5' 10"... Yeah, I thought so.

Another thing... The site does not manage the ladies that advertise here. Those chicks whore themselves out. So who is to say that the woman that you choose will be available? The ECCIE pimp hand is strong, but it is not that strong. Either way, you may be disappointed.

Why don't you go to the short availability fuck-me-now thread or look at the advertisement threads to see if a hooktard that matches your checklist is available.
lol, he said hooktards....

Yeah it would be almost impossible to do the classifications for all of the reasons Simon said.
Wow. One can be a little more tactful when talking about providers. You are kind of brutal when you talk about them.

I did look at the reviews and the the available now thread. It was taking too long and no results.

I do see your points on classifications.
Two things
  1. One can pussy-foot around and have the information go in one ear and come out the other.
  2. You also shouldn't take anything too seriously.
Good luck finding one fitting your description without a tattoo. I've only seen 3 providers with no tattoos. Was like winning the lottery.

Many girls think their Tats are classy like this.......................... .............................. .............................. ........ To me, most tats are like this..

I know what you mean by the tats. Sometimes, I can go with it but I would rather not see it or be with it. I guess, I like that clean, virgin, skin.
I know what you mean by the tats. Sometimes, I can go with it but I would rather not see it or be with it. I guess, I like that clean, virgin, skin. Originally Posted by oneman
Here is someone else that likes virgin skin.

Now, put the lotion in the basket.
Have you tried p411?
Funny pic simon!!! Lol
Are you here only for the physical?

Best to seek first the quality experience and maybe lower the bedroom lighting a bit as well as your physique expectations.