just stuff

On a lighter note........never really realized how important your knees are in the hobby world till you hurt one....it fukkin sucks

also watching womens tennis this morning yea I was bored....do you reckon those gals grunt like that when they are getting fucked really hard doggie style....which by the way requires good healthy knees...and which one would be your favorite fantasy to fuck....thats all
Doggie Style is highly overrated at times. Especially if your knees are hurting.

So, someone invented RCG and ARCG (reverse cow girl and asian reverse cow girl) where the gent is on his back and the lady is on top of the action.

For those of us who enjoy preggo action, reverse mish, where the lady is on top with her back to his front, and his hands can roam damn near everywhere and induce pleasure all over her front....DFK can be accommodated, too.
I miss my surfboard.......while I totally understand all you have said and I agree with those other positions. Many of the ladies I see tell me doddy is their favorite. Now a while back I just laid back and got a nice long slow bj and a CG finish.....was dam good

Tennis doesn't seem so bad afterall!
I'm a tennis player, and those lithe young hard bodies more than occasionally distract me...