What is your Preference? New, Young, Mature? Take this Poll

What is your Preference? New, Young, Mature? Take this Poll:
1. New, naïve but HOTTT and Ready(freak)
2. Young (Inexperienced {newbie})
3. Mature (Experienced , Exudes Sexiness, Top Notch)
4. Older, both Mature and older for YOU
5. No Preference, just depends on the Lady

This can go both ways:
Providers what do you prefer (can be based on experiences, personal preferences, etc.)?

Hobbyists, what do you look for? What is your ‘hunt’, your best experience and/or preference?

I have experienced some sexy rendezvous with women of all age groups, races, and experience levels. Yet, I do have my preference. I am not newbie friendly. I don’t have the time to waste. I want a woman who is Mature (has less to do with age versus TCB, ability and desire-again, not age specific. A lady can be 22 and ‘Mature’ or can be 48 and ‘New’). But, you better believe that I too have had a few “New” providers rock my world. The problem with ‘New’ providers is they are hit or miss. Some stick around and matriculate to becoming mature and great at what they do. Others, disappear into oblivion or get taken away by some smart SD.

'New' ladies can be new to the hobby but experienced and are ready to ‘expand their horizons’. They bring experience from RL to the game and the combination of ‘newness’ and their skills rock your world. My first CIM was unexpected and from a ‘New’ provider, and I was ‘rocked’ by that for sure. Problem, she didn’t stick around.

'Young' ladies are newbies and although they haven’t been a ‘freak’ in their RL, they are willing to try something new – the Hobby. Most are willing to learn from veteran hobbyists and providers, but some set limits based on cultural, religious and/or social norms.

'Mature' ladies range from HDHs to your non-HDH, very polished Top Notch providers. While I don’t prejudice ladies, I do have my preference. And, for me it’s the Mature Provider (they are ageless and always a great experience).

'Older' is relative, just depends on your age. You may prefer an older client/provider but the age just depends on your age and what you consider old. Either way, it’s what you prefer and consider old. Older(age) can still be either ‘New’ or ‘Mature’. Here, your gamble is just doing recon and getting the answers you need to make a good decision in order to have the experience you expect from that ‘Older’ hobbyist/provider.

What’s your favorite experience?
I have to go with older/mature.
40 to 55 providers know what they are doing and if they are into the hobby at that age they have little or no drama. They tend to keep their appointments with well kept in calls.
I have to go with older/mature. Originally Posted by Shayla
Awesome, then we're a fit. I don't always come across on here as mature, on purpose-I have my reasons, but I am older than you Shayla and I'm mature. Now, all I have to do is make my way to you baby...
Awesome, then we're a fit. I don't always come across on here as mature, on purpose-I have my reasons, but I am older than you Shayla and I'm mature. Now, all I have to do is make my way to you baby... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Men and maturity are antonyms...
What is your Preference? New, Young, Mature? Take this Poll:
1. New, naïve but HOTTT and Ready(freak)
2. Young (Inexperienced {newbie})
3. Mature (Experienced , Exudes Sexiness, Top Notch)
4. Older, both Mature and older for YOU
5. No Preference, just depends on the Lady
OK, I haven't seen any ladies older than me listed on the board (except for the thread about the one over 100, lol).

Generally speaking, because of my age, I would vote #3. I've also had the best experiences with those that fall into the #3 category.

My second choice would be #5.
40 to 55 providers know what they are doing and if they are into the hobby at that age they have little or no drama. They tend to keep their appointments with well kept in calls. Originally Posted by tucson
tucson, for me honestly, I'm finding that my best experiences are with women over 30 and the age is limitless (depending on how they take care of their bodies, mind and health - so that part is their 'controllable'). Man, if you find a woman 40-55 as you described, that is like finding 'gold'. I know you are enjoying your hobbying for sure! However, I am open to any legal age as long as they are 'Mature' as defined above (there are some diamonds at 22 no doubt).

OK, I haven't seen any ladies older than me listed on the board (except for the thread about the one over 100, lol).

Generally speaking, because of my age, I would vote #3. I've also had the best experiences with those that fall into the #3 category.

My second choice would be #5. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Good choice charlestudor! I see we have similar tastes!
You forgot to include "all of the above"
  • MC
  • 02-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Being a bit of a young hobbyist (23), my preference is all over the place. Once in the span of two days I was with a 23 year old provider and a 43 year old provider. The youngest I was ever with was 21 while the most mature was 45. Long story short, I love 'em all.
I like women 40 and above....they tend to be more experienced, more sensual, more sexual, less inhibited, kinky and far more hornier. The definition of Mature (Experienced , Exudes Sexiness, Top Notch) is Ms Athena
on a good day one of each! I like variety!
Men and maturity are antonyms... Originally Posted by Shayla
LOL... I'm not saying it isn't true,. but look out, girl...
Mature in this poll context does not imply a certain age. It is quite possible to see a mature provider who is in her early to mid 20s. Also, while Shayla is obviously quite young and hot, she is also very experienced and would be my ideal provider.
If they are fit it doesn't matter to me
I have to go with older/mature. Originally Posted by Shayla
It is impossible for me to share how happy I am to hear that! LOL