Ultimate Fuckspot

I am the type who avoids the bed as much as possible in exchange for new & interesting places to discover our next "O". My ultimate fuckspot would be the oval office in the White House or the cockpit of a plane. Just imagine the excitement from doing the do in a forbidden environment. Are there any pilots or future presidents around LOL
Yes, erotic places are the ultimate in fucking. Only problem with these types of places is you're so wrapped up in the moment and trying to get it done before someone see's you, that most of the time the sex is BB.
A real freak keeps a condom in her purse. I just never know when, who & how. Plus I am quite skilled with my lips, so I know how to get the condom on without getting you soft..
Yes, erotic places are the ultimate in fucking. Only problem with these types of places is you're so wrapped up in the moment and trying to get it done before someone see's you, that most of the time the sex is BB. Originally Posted by shorty
always keep a few horses in my bag

... on a stage at the Kennedy center- changed my mind.
Table #11 at PF Chang's LOL
Thats one of my fav spots. We should have lunch there one day. You just never know what might happen
Table #11 at PF Chang's LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Jasmine,
I was thinking on the band stand at the Dubliner
I am the type who avoids the bed as much as possible in exchange for new & interesting places to discover our next "O". My ultimate fuckspot would be the oval office in the White House or the cockpit of a plane. Just imagine the excitement from doing the do in a forbidden environment. Are there any pilots or future presidents around LOL Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

I did it in a psychiatrist's office ( not with the shrink LOL although he was a handsome man LOL) with an old boyfriend who was a security guard at the office complex. On the shrink's couch too.

I like the idea of forbidden places to do things, makes it so exciting. The whole idea of being caught or the voyeuristic aspect is the andrenaline rush. One time I was with a guy in a car getting down and a couple of people drove by and honked and waved LOL.
I have had a session at a law office on the big conference table...that was wild!

my ultimate fu&k spot would be on the streetcar in the back part-----in New Orleans!
Now thats an impressive lineup in your avatar. Me likey and I was wondering what is the Dubliner?
Jasmine,
I was thinking on the band stand at the Dubliner Originally Posted by RandB fan
Now thats some sexeraphy for your imagination. I found out the fun way the more forbidden the higher the passion
I did it in a psychiatrist's office ( not with the shrink LOL although he was a handsome man LOL) with an old boyfriend who was a security guard at the office complex. On the shrink's couch too.

I like the idea of forbidden places to do things, makes it so exciting. The whole idea of being caught or the voyeuristic aspect is the andrenaline rush. One time I was with a guy in a car getting down and a couple of people drove by and honked and waved LOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
Fy&king to the sounds of the city.. Now thats hottt
I have had a session at a lwa office on the big conference table...that was wild!

my ultimate fu&k spot would be on the streetcar in the back part-----in New Orleans! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just want to be somewhere that nobody reports me for disturbing the peace .

Thats one of my fav spots. We should have lunch there one day. You just never know what might happen Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Promise to wear those shoes?LOL
I've wanted to join the Mile High Club, but it's much harder now than it used to be.

There's an old line about how a nun chased the priest around the church and finally caught him by the organ.

Yeah, a church. Somewhat forbidden.

@JC--I think Clinton probably popped the Oval Office's cherry. lol
Why college girlfriend and I did it on the 4th floor of the library in the middle of the afternoon. She was working putting away books so I just propped her up on the cart.

My last gf and I did it in the changing room of some store in the mall. That was a good one.
@JC--I think Clinton probably popped the Oval Office's cherry. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think JFK beat him to it.