It's All In The Details...

It's those little details that many of us notice when you ladies spend so much time taking care of your bodies, that can make all the difference in the world.

You may not think we notice...but believe me...we do.

Ladies...are there one or two things that you feel you really have to concentrate on in order to feel complete when you are getting ready to entertain one of your clients?

For me personally...I notice a few different things that can really get me turned on in an instant.

"The scent of woman"...OMG!! Ok...I know a lot of you shy away from perfumes and scented lotions for discretionary purposes, but I'm single! You don't have to be discreet in that department for me .
I love it when I can walk up behind you and take your hair in my hands and smell how beautiful your aroma is. It's one of those eye closing moments for me.

Manicure...sexxxxxy.
I have always thought that one thing that defines femininity is a ladies manicure. Those long pretty nails running through my hair or grazing across my skin. I like the look of the dark tips that I see now that have become so popular. The contrast is very eye catching.

Lotion....Words can't describe how much it turns me on to feel how soft your skin is. Just the idea that ya'll take the time to smooth it all over you just so you can feel soft and sexy for us, is such a turn on in itself. Plus...I love the smell!!

So tell me ladies!!!
Always get complimented on my smooth skin so I douse myself in Shea butter and Argan Oil as often as possible.

Also, gotta make sure my pussystache is nicely manicured and level.

Also I'm trying to stay away from floral scents and stick with more gender neutral scents such as vanilla. The spritz of perfume is the last touch before I am off to answer the door.
Skylar...you had me at "pussystache"
Skylar...you had me at "pussystache" Originally Posted by john353
Yes, Yes, Yes...me too. LOL

It never ceases to amaze me being honest and telling her how beautiful she is to me and how they don't see themselves that way. The imagery, etc. that women compare themselves too. Their uniqueness, flaws and imperfections (well that they consider to be), are their beauty. And, damn gorgeous at that.

Thank you ladies!
Yes, the smells! I love it the next morning when I can still smell her scent on my hands. I did this by accident one time. Went to rub my eyes in the morning and caught a whiff of her scent on my hands and wow, it was like she was still there. What a rush!
Olfactory (smell) memories are deeply imbedded in our neurology. Smells produce profoundly vivid memories.
Olfactory (smell) memories are deeply imbedded in our neurology. Smells produce profoundly vivid memories. Originally Posted by essayman

So that is why its a no-no to take a dump at an incall?
So that is why its a no-no to take a dump at an incall? Originally Posted by pyramider
at least wait until after you fucked her to shit at her place, that's what any gentleman would do lol

Skylar...you had me at "pussystache" Originally Posted by john353

Yes, Yes, Yes...me too. LOL

Thank you ladies! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Trust me, my pussystache is more charming in person
Its best to get it out of your system first since its bad hobby etiquette to fart while receiving a bj.
Yeah we wouldn't want you to be tense during the session
Trust me, my pussystache is more charming in person Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'll have to get real close.....and make that assessment myself.
lol Please do take a dump BEFORE any of my sessions, and after as well.........A clean tunnel is a happy tunnel...............Pyramider went there.....Im just a bringing it home...lol
Taking a dump brings back some fond (hilarious) memories from the former board.

Don't remember the 'viders name but she had a "shit fit" over the gent.... when nature calls you gotta answer.

Was In Houston, it was some funny shit. (pun intended)

Sympy.
There's a misconception that men don't notice little details but they do. I always get compliments on my supersoft skin, shiny healthy hair, and how perfectly manicured my hands and toes are. I never wear perfume, but the hairstyling products I use smell wonderful and I get compliments on that too. And these little details matter to ME.
Taking a dump brings back some fond (hilarious) memories from the former board.

Don't remember the 'viders name but she had a "shit fit" over the gent.... when nature calls you gotta answer.

Was In Houston, it was some funny shit. (pun intended)

Sympy. Originally Posted by sympleman

If you don't know the history you will surely relive it.

Bring it home Athena, bring it home.