When will Naomi4u drop off the top posters list?

Post your guess as to what date Naomi will drop off the frequent posters list that appears on the home page.

Your prize: bragging rights.
Never because she's still around but doesn't post as much. However, when she is on here that she does post a lot to make up for lost time.

A better question is When is Still Looking Going To Overtake The Second Spot? Don't think anyone will ever catch Geniusman.
Never.
We'll Charles you could up your post count again and slowly knock her off the list. I do know that if London was still on she would have given even Dallas a good run for that # 2 spot.
Never because she's still around but doesn't post as much. However, when she is on here that she does post a lot to make up for lost time. Originally Posted by shorty
The Naomi name is disabled, so its not getting new posts.
We'll Charles you could up your post count again and slowly knock her off the list. I do know that if London was still on she would have given even Dallas a good run for that # 2 spot. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Nah London wouldn't have been able to overtake Dallas. She can't seem to stay on here long enough to make any ground. What ground she does make up, she looses when she's on vacation.

The Naomi name is disabled, so its not getting new posts. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Your right Chica! I forgot she's using a different screen name now.
Post your guess as to what date Naomi will drop off the frequent posters list that appears on the home page.

Your prize: bragging rights. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
One of 2 things will happen IMHO, the first is probably more likely since Zarah is on vacation as well as a hiatus as well as has a very nice but now private website:
1. Zarah didn't realize that although she killed off Naomi, Zarah is still in her shadows. Naomi has a post count Zarah will never catch. So, Zarah will likely and simply just have Naomi removed all-together, even from the post counts. I honestly think this is a detail Zarah didn't catch but it is now on her radar. Poor Naomi doesn't stand a chance!
2. As stated above, Zarah could easily do the civil deed and post, post, post until she catches and outposts Naomi. But, there seems to be a war between the two and Zarah seems to win out eveytime. There is no civility in War!
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 08:32 AM
All that list does is promote spam posts.

I never understood the need for post counts or join dates on any of the forums I frequent. There is rarely a direct correlation between these and a poster's value to the forum in question.

Most turn out to be attention whores anyway. LOL
But honestly, do eccie members really pay so much attention to the TOP posters list, that there would be a race?

Although, it's cool to see who's contributed the most, is it that big of a deal?
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 08:39 AM
But honestly, do eccie members really pay so much attention to the TOP posters list, that there would be a race?

Although, it's cool to see who's contributed the most, is it that big of a deal? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Not necessarily the top list, but I've seen individual forum members berate a low volume poster because he/she doesn't spam with "+1" posts, etc. Additionally, many posters herald the arrival of a 3,000th/4,000th/5,000th post. Really? That's what's going for you in your life?

Pathetic. LOL

Although, it's cool to see who's contributed the most, is it that big of a deal? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Skylar, it was a concern (or mentioned) for both London Rayne when she left as well as Naomi to Zarah. It's more so, you wake up one day and say "damn" I didn't realize...then it becomes something others see. But, it's not the biggest focus. Skylar, the biggest focus here is: FUCKING! LOL
Well, when I get to 10K post, I know I am going to have a giant celebration/gang bang/donkey show/ petting zoo party.

You will all be invited.

I agree Skylar, I never even noticed I was on it till someone pointed it out, then I was completely embarrassed..lol I wish they would delete me off it.

I agree Skylar, I never even noticed I was on it till someone pointed it out, then I was completely embarrassed..lol I wish they would delete me off it.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Also speaking of postwhores, what do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.

... Or maybe I should make a new thread.
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 08:50 AM

Also speaking of postwhores, what do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.

... Or maybe I should make a new thread. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
This is exactly what I'm referring to...

I have less than 50 posts. That doesn't mean I haven't been around previously on another board. LOL