Resolution 1973

So the same cool dude that was all clever and jazzy as he looked into the camera and promised to bring our troops home during the election campaign is going to dispatch a whole bunch more troops overseas into a battle that isn't ours?

Are we going to at least get paid?

Here is a notion. How about we charge the European and Arab unions a fee for our peacekeeping services to back their noble ideas?

We are exporting our military, so why not treat it like a commodity and pay some of our deficit off the fees we collect.
So the same cool dude that was all clever and jazzy as he looked into the camera and promised to bring our troops home during the election campaign is going to dispatch a whole bunch more troops overseas into a battle that isn't ours?

Are we going to at least get paid? - many in uniform are asking this question.

Here is a notion. How about we charge the European and Arab unions a fee for our peacekeeping services to back their noble ideas?

We are exporting our military, so why not treat it like a commodity and pay some of our deficit off the fees we collect. Originally Posted by phatdaty
+1
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2011, 01:19 PM

Are we going to at least get paid?

We are exporting our military, so why not treat it like a commodity and pay some of our deficit off the fees we collect. Originally Posted by phatdaty

Where the fuc ya been the last eight years....I said that about Iraq but nary a peep from the right! I guess better late than never but I do question you ability to be linear in thought.
Where the fuc ya been the last eight years....I said that about Iraq but nary a peep from the right! I guess better late than never but I do question you ability to be linear in thought. Originally Posted by WTF

No comparison, at all, Iraq is strategically important as a counter weight to Iran and also has a lot more oil that Libya. Iraq attacked an allie of the US and then broke the conditions of cease fire. Not even close WTF, not even close.
Where the fuc ya been the last eight years....I said that about Iraq but nary a peep from the right! I guess better late than never but I do question you ability to be linear in thought. Originally Posted by WTF
If you'd engage the brain before the fingers you'd see he just joined in Feb, 2011. But I'm sure he appreciates you're welcome.
Since the objective is to piss, moan and disparage , history and any timeline are irrelavent. It's hilarious how Obama has turned so many "true Americans" who were willing to string anyone up who wasn't totally behind the b.s. in Iraq into long-haired, xxx-smoking Peaceniks...LOL.

You guys are too much...hee hee.
Phat,

I agree and feel the same way. I am not to happy about this whole "lets go enforce a fly zone" in Libya. Guess we will all get to see how this plays out as time goes by.

I personally think we have no business being over there period.
And here's what I think about that:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1124979&postcount=6

Posted before this thread was started.

No comparison, at all, Iraq is strategically important as a counter weight to Iran and also has a lot more oil that Libya. Iraq attacked an allie of the US and then broke the conditions of cease fire. Not even close WTF, not even close.
But if you go back and look, this wasn't the reason. We denied this was the reason. We said the reason was that Iraq was trying to build WMDs and we trotted out Colin Powell to sell it. Even he admits that it was all a lie.
And here's what I think about that:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1124979&postcount=6

Posted before this thread was started.

Even he admits that it was all a lie. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

He said it was wrong information. He never said it was a lie. You're entitled to your own worthless opinions, but you're not entitled to your own facts........
He said it was wrong information. He never said it was a lie. You're entitled to your own worthless opinions, but you're not entitled to your own facts........ Originally Posted by Marshall
Actually, HFC, saving face is an Asian trait. He should have had the balls to call it a lie.

And we all have opinions. And since you think mine are worthless, I'll say all of yours are worthwhile.
He said it was wrong information. He never said it was a lie. You're entitled to your own worthless opinions, but you're not entitled to your own facts........ Originally Posted by Marshall
http://www.infowars.com/colin-powell...alls-wmd-lies/

Actually, HFC, saving face is an Asian trait. He should have had the balls to call it a lie.

And we all have opinions. And since you think mine are worthless, I'll say all of yours are worthwhile. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well I edited.. lawls.. and yes.. I personally think he did lie irregardless.
And we all have opinions. And since you think mine are worthless, I'll say all of yours are worthwhile. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
[thinking to myself: this is too easy, I shouldn't post it] You didn't read my previous post carefully, I never said ALL.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

you just don't read things carefully.......as you may recall from a previous thread, I'm not the only one who thinks that......law is such detailed work, that must cause you problems
[**Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls.**]
[**Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls.**] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Your definition of troll must be "a person who makes me look like a boob on an internet message board".....like I said before, name calling is what you're good at.........
[**Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls.**] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Jesus Chuck. It took ya long enough.