Utah takes a DUMP

“The new naming caused some branding issues for the Outdoor Engagement Center, because people didn’t necessarily associate Harry Reid with outdoor engagement," Jennifer Burt, an SUU spokeswoman, told The Huffington Post. "It was impacting a center that had already been functioning and thriving. The name itself, it just caused some identity issues.”

SUU was also facing pressure from some Cedar City residents, who raised at least $40,000 to have Reid’s name removed from the center, according to the St. George Daily Spectrum.

“This is a conservative base in Southern Utah and many people in southern Nevada also feel the same way,” Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told the paper. “These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies, and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there, and this was coming from people who had already sent children to SUU, so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”

LMAO! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5738884.html
What part(s) of Utah are eligible to vote for (or against) Harry Reid, when he runs for re-election in Nevada?
What part(s) of Utah are eligible to vote for (or against) Harry Reid, when he runs for re-election in Nevada? Originally Posted by bigtex
None... ur'a vajayjay but Utah still took a big ole Harry Dump.
None... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That pretty much sums up the usefulness of this thread.

What will your next worthless thread be about?
Great thread Slobbrin.

I hear Harry Reid is in danger of losing his seat in Wyoming, too!
Is ol' Harry in danger of losing the Arizona portion of his Senate seat too? What about California, is that portion of his seat safe?
Don't forget Idaho, Slobbrin!
Is Montana in Harry's Senate district?

Does anyone know Harry's status in Washington State?

What about Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Alberta and British Columbia?

And let's not forget Hawaii, Alaska and Yukon Territory!

“The new naming caused some branding issues for the Outdoor Engagement Center, because people didn’t necessarily associate Harry Reid with outdoor engagement," Jennifer Burt, an SUU spokeswoman, told The Huffington Post. "It was impacting a center that had already been functioning and thriving. The name itself, it just caused some identity issues.”

SUU was also facing pressure from some Cedar City residents, who raised at least $40,000 to have Reid’s name removed from the center, according to the St. George Daily Spectrum.

“This is a conservative base in Southern Utah and many people in southern Nevada also feel the same way,” Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told the paper. “These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies, and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there, and this was coming from people who had already sent children to SUU, so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”

LMAO! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5738884.html Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
. . . .
IBIdiot, since your Idiot First Cousin, Slobbrin IIFFY, has decided to cut and run from this thread, perhaps you can answer the following questions:

What is Harry's status in Washington State?

What about Idaho, California, Wyoming, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Alberta and British Columbia? Are those states and/or Provinces In Harry's Senate District?

And let's not forget Hawaii, Alaska and Yukon Territory!

What is Harry's status in Washington State?

What about Idaho, California, Wyoming, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Alberta and British Columbia? Are those states and/or Provinces In Harry's Senate District?

And let's not forget Hawaii, Alaska and Yukon Territory! Originally Posted by bigtex
If you don't know the answer to such simple questions, how is it a good idea that you are even allowed to vote?
You make shit up that is stupid and attribute it to someone else, then refute it like you are some kind of clever advocate.

I suggest you look into Seppuku. Everyone, including your family, would be better off...

Anyway, you are a stupid asshole, so I'm going to ignore you, too.

At least WTF, while an obstinate, obfuscating importer of illegal aliens and an all around tax cheat, and a dreadfully poor grammatical disaster, is sometimes entertaining and states a few semi-original ideas. I could probably tolerate him in real life.

You and Assup I would just shit in your throats and dump flesh flies on your carcass.
You give yourself way too much credit, IBHomo.

WKing for The Slobbrin one, too.

You are truly a member of the Idiot Klan, er, Clan.
bigklan the grand Wizard of the KKK(D) and "Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite both strike out again... and again... and again...and again...and again...and again...

OK Slobbrin... Who in Utah can vote for Harry Reid?

I'm sure that'll be answered with an insult you don't understand.

And, in case nobody noticed. IBHomo (JLIdiot) has just told someone else to commit suicide.

Sometimes I feel like a fucking candy striper in the State Hospital...
"Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... Harry Reid is the Senator from Nevada... "Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again