Awwwwwww.....a love story

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I didn't, until last Friday.

I was shopping for a cutsie knick knack for a friends wedding and was in the Galleria at a nice boutique.

I found something, and took it to the front. I was looking down at my purse, trying to get things organized, when the salesgirl said "Can I help you?"

I looked up.....and fell in love. Picture a Selma Hayek, but younger. About 5'7, slender, athletic body, amazing big green eyes framed by long lashes..a beautiful smile...long very silky chestnut hair...

And she gave me "that look".

Girls know what I mean..."that look".

Ity's the look a girl gives another girl that is a very subtle "I'm interested" look...

I fumbled in my purse, got my AMEX card out, she smiled and smiled some more as she looked in my eyes..

I was smitten..

As I was leaving, I impulsively turned and said "Do you like steak?"

"Yes" she replied.

I asked if she would like to go to Del Friscos the next Friday.

"Sure" she said.

I thought about her all week.Think a younger Salma Hayek, a bit taller and athletic, with beautiful green "bedroom" eyes. If you've ever seen Sensual Fawns posts, where she shows her eyes, they're like that.

Long story short, we went to dinner. Had a few bottles of nice wine, chit chat, she's 24, a design major at an art institute, only been with one other girl(in high school), has a "sometimes" boyfriend, is'nt sure about anything....

Welllllll, we took it to my house. I have a Jacuzi tub, we relaxed with candles and wine in it, after a couple of hours, went to my(big, soft, white, comfortable) bed.

AMAZING.

We kissed and made out and cuddled and whatever for 2 hours before we got down to business.Let me tell you this. Making out and exploring each others bodies is soooo much sexier than just "getting to it".

I was the second girl she has been with(the other one was high school-she's 24).

She discovered she has an amazing talent for eating pussy..

She has an athletic body, full B cups with eraser nipples, a firm, curved ass..she loves everything played with.Her pussy honestly tasted like honey. If she were a provider, she would most def be a HDH.(BTW she doesn't know about my "side job")

We spent the whole day in bed. Having sex a little, but kissing and cuddling and exploring mostly..

I think I'm in love......we plan to get together tonite(Saturday) and Sunday afternoon-bike riding atound White Rock Lake with my daughter and dogs...

Do you believe in love at first sight??????
Dunno for sure yet, but gimme the address and exact time and I'll sure let you know!
oh boy
There have been many girls that I'd love to have sex with at first sight. Does that count?
...hmmm... the posts read the same, but the picture is different... VN's twin?

Congrats on finding someone you click with.
Of course.

My parents went on 3 dates and were married on the 4th. They stayed married 48 years.

RARE, but it happens.
SweetHeather

Would love to see You and your new friend on video.

Really like your description.
I was getting some whiskey at the corner liquor store when I bump into a very plain looking chick. She gave me that same look and smiled. I thought damn that girl needs a dental plan. But she stopped me and said for a taste of your whiskey I'll give you a quick handie out back. I said make it a blowie and you got a deal. So for two big swigs of my whiskey I got 5 minutes of pure bliss. So yes I know where your coming from. Isn't life grand.
Sorry, Sweet Heather, but I won't be able to make it tonite.

Simpleton, old buddy, could ya drive me to your package store?
...hmmm... the posts read the same, but the picture is different... VN's twin?

Congrats on finding someone you click with. Originally Posted by DBaucheree
Give the man a cookie
I was getting some whiskey at the corner liquor store when I bump into a very plain looking chick. She gave me that same look and smiled. I thought damn that girl needs a dental plan. But she stopped me and said for a taste of your whiskey I'll give you a quick handie out back. I said make it a blowie and you got a deal. So for two big swigs of my whiskey I got 5 minutes of pure bliss. So yes I know where your coming from. Isn't life grand. Originally Posted by simpleton

YOU SIR are tha bomb. Funniest thing read so far.

My hat(extensions) are off to ya. H
I was getting some whiskey at the corner liquor store when I bump into a very plain looking chick. She gave me that same look and smiled. I thought damn that girl needs a dental plan. But she stopped me and said for a taste of your whiskey I'll give you a quick handie out back. I said make it a blowie and you got a deal. So for two big swigs of my whiskey I got 5 minutes of pure bliss. So yes I know where your coming from. Isn't life grand. Originally Posted by simpleton

I wonder what you would have gotten for 3 big swigs of whiskey

TTF
I need a cigarette NO a Cigar!
I need a cigarette NO a Cigar! Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Heather could teach some guy's how too write a review that was hott!!!
Thanks for sharing Sweet Heather
Do you believe in love at first sight?

I didn't, until last Friday.

I was shopping for a cutsie knick knack for a friends wedding and was in the Galleria at a nice boutique.

I found something, and took it to the front. I was looking down at my purse, trying to get things organized, when the salesgirl said "Can I help you?"

I looked up.....and fell in love. Picture a Selma Hayek, but younger. About 5'7, slender, athletic body, amazing big green eyes framed by long lashes..a beautiful smile...long very silky chestnut hair...

And she gave me "that look".

Girls know what I mean..."that look".

Ity's the look a girl gives another girl that is a very subtle "I'm interested" look...

I fumbled in my purse, got my AMEX card out, she smiled and smiled some more as she looked in my eyes..

I was smitten..

As I was leaving, I impulsively turned and said "Do you like steak?"

"Yes" she replied.

I asked if she would like to go to Del Friscos the next Friday.

"Sure" she said.

I thought about her all week.Think a younger Salma Hayek, a bit taller and athletic, with beautiful green "bedroom" eyes. If you've ever seen Sensual Fawns posts, where she shows her eyes, they're like that.

Long story short, we went to dinner. Had a few bottles of nice wine, chit chat, she's 24, a design major at an art institute, only been with one other girl(in high school), has a "sometimes" boyfriend, is'nt sure about anything....

Welllllll, we took it to my house. I have a Jacuzi tub, we relaxed with candles and wine in it, after a couple of hours, went to my(big, soft, white, comfortable) bed.

AMAZING.

We kissed and made out and cuddled and whatever for 2 hours before we got down to business.Let me tell you this. Making out and exploring each others bodies is soooo much sexier than just "getting to it".

I was the second girl she has been with(the other one was high school-she's 24).

She discovered she has an amazing talent for eating pussy..

She has an athletic body, full B cups with eraser nipples, a firm, curved ass..she loves everything played with.Her pussy honestly tasted like honey. If she were a provider, she would most def be a HDH.(BTW she doesn't know about my "side job")

We spent the whole day in bed. Having sex a little, but kissing and cuddling and exploring mostly..

I think I'm in love......we plan to get together tonite(Saturday) and Sunday afternoon-bike riding atound White Rock Lake with my daughter and dogs...

Do you believe in love at first sight?????? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Now THIS is my favorite fantasy, the discovery of a new love to lift a lonely life. And yes, there is love at first sight. And with LOVE, the lovin' can endure.
Very well written. Great style, classy memoir of a hot topic.
Glad for you. Hope it works out. Keep us informed with updates?

Best regards,

rr