All ASPD BCD members and Providers UNITE!!!

The power of the people must prevail! We need to take the word to the street and I am advocating to make ECCIE a standard, not just in Texas but all over the country!

I am new to Texas and it appeared that ASPD was the hobby information solution and after a couple of weeks, I paid for BCD access. After that it seems like the friggin thing is down more than it is up.

I have just signed up here at ECCIE after researching any posts of this site being down, not just on the posts here but any post on the internet and could find none.

I will only post my reviews here on ECCIE and TER as I believe they are reliable solution for the hard working hobbyists.

So come on brothers and sisters, join the cause! ECCIE not ASPD.
I have been here for a few months and it is my favorite site. But I don't think we need to bash aspd to grow this site. Aspd has allowed me to spend a lot of money more wisely for years. I hope aspd overcomes the technical issues soon but it is great to see the new members and increased posting here the last few days.
Don't get me wrong monk, I am also in debt to ASPD for informative intel. The problem is with ECCIE, ASPD, TER, etc..., where does it end? It would just be nice to have one or two spots to collect information. My hobby research is taking more and more time and when you can't count on one of your primary resources, it pisses me off.

But it's all good, I am happy to be able to have the resources available.
ASPD is like a bad girl friend; can't seem to dump her
ASPD is like a bad girl friend; can't seem to dump her Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
There's another kind? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
ASPD is like a bad girl friend; can't seem to dump her Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
So true, so true. Especially in Houston.
I like ASPD. I really haven't given any other place a chance. It will be interesting to see what developments are made with Deuce in and ck out.
I like ASPD, but it has allowed certain personalities to run amuck... I'm just saying I hope this site is not like that.

And CB you are right... you just can't shake certain pains in your ass... But then again, without people like me, who would you have to bitch about? lol
I like ASPD, but it has allowed certain personalities to run amuck... I'm just saying I hope this site is not like that.

And CB you are right... you just can't shake certain pains in your ass... But then again, without people like me, who would you have to bitch about? lol Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
But it's such a good pain!
It's gonna be tough... but..."I think we should see other people."
LMFAO!!! I think we should ALL see other people!
The excessive PC bullshit has me looking for a new place to hang my hat.
I'm thinking that if the new ownership of the P continues on the path they have choosen.....A lot of people will be leaving the P.
Well guys and gals, welcome to ECCIE. Regardless of why you found your way here, it's a fantastic site and the membership is growing very quickly so it's a good time to be part of something that's growing, membership driven and focused on sharing information.

LAP
I am just following t-bone to pick up his scraps.... Here