Is Jayden back?

Saw a profile of hers on S.A. and texted the number and she responded sayi g she was in Cranberry. Can anyone confirm or have they seen her since she's been back?
Yes she is back on TOS
No I have not seen her yet
She's only seeing her regulars. That's what she told me.
what is her profile name on TOS?
Maybe so, but it seemed she was entertaining newbies too. Asked for the RL info or 2 references. I've not had much luck getting my references to actually respond to other providers with vouch requests.

She's only seeing her regulars. That's what she told me. Originally Posted by Monco
She's only seeing her regulars. That's what she told me. Originally Posted by Monco
She’s advertising on Indys daily and logging in hours on SA. I viewed her SA profile and she was messaging me within minutes. She didn’t realize I had seen her years ago and wasn’t impressed then.
She’s only posted a few ads on TOS, not daily. I messaged her on SA a while ago and it took a few messages and months to get a reply back. I only tried SA because she wasn’t answering her number for a long time. She was always one of my favorites.
What’s her username in TOS?
And SA? Unfortunately SA doesn't have a search by username function anymore. Why, I have no earthly clue.
I'm frustrated also by the removal of the user name function on SA. I wonder what their reasoning was for removing it?
What’s her username in TOS?
I heard she may have passed away. Can anyone confirm this? I know her BF passed a couple weeks back(saw his Obituary) but no one seems to be able to confirm the rumor she passed also.

Sometimes the hobby is depressing. So young and had a child a little while back!!
She hasn't logged on to SA since Oct. 1 and TOS link says "The requested user does not exist."

I heard she may have passed away. Can anyone confirm this? I know her BF passed a couple weeks back(saw his Obituary) but no one seems to be able to confirm the rumor she passed also.

Sometimes the hobby is depressing. So young and had a child a little while back!! Originally Posted by Spain2323
I'm hopeful she stepped away to get her life in order and it's not true!