Speaking of boyfriends............

So have you ever had this happen to ya?

Within the last year I saw this one, under the radar so to speak, provider who was really sweet and sexy and I had a great time with her. Twice.

It was during the 2nd meeting she mentioned she was starting to see a guy but was still going to 'provide'. I kind of wondered about that......

Well it did finally happen. One day he found her 'work' phone and of course got very suspicious. She contacted me to let me know and that I might even end up getting a call from him saying business is closed.

I did get that call. Did catch me a bit off guard, and this wasn't on a 'hobby' phone either. I was tempted to say something but fortunately didn't. Just said Okay and he hung up. I communicated with her through emails and in a way she seemed grateful that things were changing for her. So that's fine. He seemed to be holding it over her head at times and I communicated to her to just kill the number/phone whatever with the carrier.

Makes a good arguement for a hobbyist to use a pay as go/play phone. Get the hint, Tiger?

Anyway, so have you ever been called out by a boyfriend???
WOW, this is exactly why I don't date in my personal life while I'm working. If I start dating someone and am truly interested in taking it to another level, I stop working period.

That's a dangerous move her boyfriend made and who knows what he would do in the future with yours or someone else's number.

Be very careful guys. If you don't already have a play phone, go get one. You can get them super cheap at Walmart, dollar stores, etc.

Also, it keeps your SO off your track. I HATE getting those calls from the wives, gf's, etc.
What Elena said + if you get a hobby phone, don't get the cheapest thing out there. They break down at the most inopportune times. Stay in the $50 and above range and you'll be better off in the long run.
This has morphed a bit into a tiny discussion about hobby phones, which is a natural result of my first posting.

There was somewhat of a similar discussion on the Kansas City board about hobby phones and someone brought up Google Voice, I think it was called. I just did a quick look for it so I could provide a link but I cannot seem to locate it now.

It seems like it's a way to come up with a fake number and use it from your regular mobile device. I'm sure there are some tech savvy people on here that might have already posted about it. Seems like another good option, if I could only understand it. lol
I use Google mail but have no info on Google Voice. Sorry but maybe some of the others may know of it.